new server

XaioXaio

alright u guys probably heard that ill be putting up a server with a new race at 12.12.08

and i think adding a new race,skills and classes for it and i don't wan't that on the server every one will run with this class

any one has an idea of what to add the the other classes so theres something new too?

wie heist du?

mohamed wieso fragst du?

// translate english

Quote --> whats yr name?

mohamed , why do u ask

//translate polish

Quote --> jak masz na imnie ?

mohamed , czemu pytasz?

halten Sie das Gewinde im englischen Dank :) :P or add [GER] or smth like this

nein es ist ein englischer topic

//translation

no , this is an Englishes topic , u can talk any language u wan't if u give an translation to english of it or some 1 else does

Since it will be vampire , it should be very good at drain HP, and maybe a passive skill "Night Shadow" which will increase something when its nighttime ( 1 hour every 4 hours :P ) But it is going to be hard to script and stuf.. And why not a summon skill , to summon a vampire for example.. dunno :D or cast a spell on a monster and it comes on your side for some time. That all will be very hard :P

P.S: Don't forget to tell me when te server is opening :D I would like to join you !

Since it will be vampire , it should be very good at drain HP, and maybe a passive skill "Night Shadow" which will increase something when its nighttime ( 1 hour every 4 hours :P ) But it is going to be hard to script and stuf.. And why not a summon skill , to summon a vampire for example.. dunno :D or cast a spell on a monster and it comes on your side for some time. That all will be very hard :P

P.S: Don't forget to tell me when te server is opening :D I would like to join you !

well i don't mean the vampire skills , i already have every thing planed for that race  .. i mean for human etc .. so all players won't use vampire

for example , u can attak an vampire with sacred attaks , almost all the skills drain your opponents hp, like drains over time , control monster (ur char just sits , while u can control a monster for 5 min in screen mode (like your own char) not on raids) etc...it won't be overpowered so don't worry

It would be stupid to make overpowered character... u walk and everything u see is a vampire .. and i didn't know that u wasn't talking for vampire skills cuz u said "adding new race,skills and classes for it

How is the modeling going ? :) I am trying to make a Ford T and i am kind of succeeding :P

w0w

i dont know what u mean

u will make new race for your server??

based to what??like kamaels??

AWSOME !!!

vampire needs drain ,curses,passives for night/day,summon spells,maybe he can tranforms

and passive weak in sacred atks,passive -xxx% in heals,fast run speed...

give some info what u think coz i dont heard anythink and i realy want to know

about that server

Lol?

New race? Just like humans etc? OMAGAD :>

That will take too long and it gonna be really hard.. but if you have patience and time you maybe finish it T_T

Anyway ..

Hmm I think that you must add a vampiric resistant or something so other races dont die so easy just a litle resistance. altho make the vampires good at farming and xping but not so good at pvp or something

Just an idea.

Good luck with it bro!

well this is a great occasion for me to learn , im getting better evry day at it , and when i have the server openned ill know how to do alot of custom stuff myself :) , and btw i still haven't the model done yet ... so i can't start the textures ><  (its like trying to paint a car , withound the car lol :P )

well for now i have lots of time ... its kinda a summer project , if i need any help ill be sure to ask :)