Ranked-Elo Boosts

Noble®

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

how do i know that you will not fail to take more money ( i want a small boost from 1773 to 1820 can u do it?)

1) i ve boosted countless mxc users. no one accused me for scam.

2) i ve boosted some friends of mine for free in exhcange for mini favors(XP boost my smurfs etc).they didnt have to pay cuz they were close e-friends.they trusted me their accounts and they never experienced any problem.

3) some days ago i refused 2 works after talking with my clients. the reason is lack of time due to season ending.kygelol is one of them :)

4)the stats you were posting in your thread belong to   

xm4m09.png which happens to have him in my friendlist.

his 3v3 team is rockrazor 1308 elo

his top rating as solo Q is the same as your picture as well as with the same games.

and his 5v5 (1W - 1L) was with his team which is DatFeelWhenNoGF

and you re coming with a blasé genre asking if im trusted?why should i spoil my name for 5-10$ more?

1) i ve boosted countless mxc users. no one accused me for scam.

2) i ve boosted some friends of mine for free in exhcange for mini favors(XP boost my smurfs etc).they didnt have to pay cuz they were close e-friends.they trusted me their accounts and they never experienced any problem.

3) some days ago i refused 2 works after talking with my clients. the reason is lack of time due to season ending.kygelol is one of them :)

4)the stats you were posting in your thread belong to   

xm4m09.png which happens to have him in my friendlist.

his 3v3 team is rockrazor 1308 elo

his top rating as solo Q is the same as your picture as well as with the same games.

and his 5v5 (1W - 1L) was with his team which is DatFeelWhenNoGF

and you re coming with a blasé genre asking if im trusted?why should i spoil my name for 5-10$ more?

huh? lol prove it

huh? lol prove it

Rage-Challenge-Accepted.jpg

His 5v5 ranked team which was his main showing  team before joining our gold ranked team (yesterday)

o8h3cw.png

His ranked games match yours.

73f24o.png

his ranked 3v3 team with the same victories, loses and elo.

4kza0o.png

generally it is NOT even hard to photoshop or the client to stuck...other wise you would NOT hide the top3 of your played champions

and this is his graph...it matches the creation date of your topic and his elo change back then.

2cwn1ok.png

Only a pure idiot or a fag would sell a platinum account with 5 rune pages and so many champs for 10 bucks only....

Happy Ban.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...