yes it is possible but it needs work... {c5tex to c3}

as for armor tex ...

well

every race has its own tex...

for female human fighters its in

FFIghter.utx

for male fighters

MFFighter i think..

but those are them ..w8 if you wish ill get a pic and update post in a min or so..

there you go...

29rt7sqxfqj145w2o6x8.jpg

some c5 like armor tex.. {apella etc}

....and...

9eekqwvgszyv14vwidlv.jpg

some of the usual tex.. for some races...

Fsomething =female texture... fighter for fighter magic for mystic...

hope i helped...

Best regards

~Anghel

Anghel, why you open them with notepad :O btw, i think when you decrypt the files you cant open them with l2toolo  :-\

shitty windows... i did once accidentally ...so winregistry sais...you did once? then its notepad files... so they stayed as notepad files..i never use it for them thoght

Ah.. i see  :( and btw i tested what i said.. Most of lineages are still using  ct1Ffighter.utx  , others use just ffighter.utx and both...

You CAN'T open the files containing "ct1" with l2toolo ( crypted/decrypted..) but you can modify the others. Not sure for those containing "ct5" .

P.S: Even some C5 clients use ct1 files.. ;)

Ah.. i see :( and btw i tested what i said.. Most of lineages are still using ct1Ffighter.utx , others use just ffighter.utx and both...

You CAN'T open the files containing "ct1" with l2toolo ( crypted/decrypted..) but you can modify the others. Not sure for those containing "ct5" .

P.S: Even some C5 clients use ct1 files.. ;)

C4 has the glows of Interlude duel system you know...

whats with that?

well not all things in l2 are made to be used right now.. there are feutures that are made to be used to next projects..like those glows in c4 that where designed not to be in c4 or c5 but for the preparations of INTERLUDE..

so its kidna normal to see the ct1 files in c5 ;)

//ontopic there is a way.... and you can OPEN check etc..em ..

but ..i wish i knew how..

I know that u said offtopic, but some C5 clients use "c5..utx" and about the opening - it opens but it says "error:.." :P maybe i am not using th eproper version of l2tool

Edit:

I found how to open them , but now unrealeditor gives error :P i have to download another program