[REQUEST]Hierophant Pvp/Oly Guide

Hey People, Its My First Time Using Pp/Hiero And I Dont Know Very Good How To Use It.

Now Im lvl 6x And Im Wearing Karmian Robe/Crystal Staff+Mana Up/+4 Dex +4 Con -8 Str +3 Wit -3 Men.

Then I Will Use Blue Wolf Robe, And Dunno What Weapon :P

I Make This Thread To Listen Opinions About This Char For Pvp :D

Cya!

Well, From Your Sayings, I Think You Are Playing On an rpg server... if u are 6x lvl and u dont have dark crystal robe...

Well, About B Grade You Can Also Wear Blue Wolf Light Armor....

It Gives Cast. Spd. / M. Def. And Other Sh1t.. Im Not Sure.. xD

Well, About Olympiad...

When You Get Teleported, You Must Wear a Robe....

Do To Yourself Buffs Such As: Might / Shield / Haste / Focus / Death Whisper / Bless The Body / Bless The Soul / Berserker Spirit ( And All Buffs THat Give P. Atk / P. Def. / M. Def. / Atk. Spd / Cast. Spd.

Now, If Your Oppoment Is Mage... You MUST Keep Wearing The Robe, And F*ck Him To Mana Burn... He Won't Have Any MP Left To Hit You... When He Gets Without Mp, Wear One Heavy Armor (Imperial Crusader = Preffered , But If You Are On An RPG Server, You Can Also Use Blue Wolf Or Doom Or Majestic Or Dark Crystal ) And One Bow ( Draconic / Shining Bow = Preffered *For More Dmg , If They Are Enchanted, A Lot Better* But You Can Also Use, Bow of Peril Or Carnage Or Dark Elven Long Bow, Or Shyeed's Bow.... ( For SA, I Think The Best Is Focus... )

Now, If Your Oppoment Is Close Range Warrior ( Tank / Dagger / Titan )

Try To Root Him. If The Root Spell "Catches" Him, Then Mana Burn Him. ( In Order If He Uses Bow, To Can't Hit.. xD ) And When His MP Is Over, Wear Your Heavy Armor + Bow And Sm*ck His @ss...!

That's My Opinion About Hierophant Olympiad Style / Fights.

Try It And Tell Me..! xD

[EDIT] :

Wtf?? 700 Posts?? YiHaAaA!

I saw an SE (sorry, not PP) VS fighter, this is what he did:

- Root, if fail run and heal

- Swich to bow then shot

Eventually, buffer die, fighter win.

It means, U can do alot of think, but you still have very low chance to win.

use blue wolf ligth on a prophet you get p def bigger and cast spd same like a robe. and at pvp use a bow and then only depends on you (your skils of playing the game).

P.S: i killed a th with my pp ;)

profet is kiling machine in oly !!!

vs mage : with all that buffs u are like archer (maybe beter^^) buff the mage with pof 

use block ww,block as shield,root (wear talum robe ) and hit him with bow

he cant curse/slow/cancel u (Mystic Immunity buff) and even if u loose HP fast u can run and heal yourself with lvl15 battle heal (he cant catch u, pof + block ww = 1speed :D)

vs dagger : mana burn ,block ww and root (always when u have low HP run and heal)

if u land many mana burns u will win coz the dagger cant use bot if he havent mp

tank :u can kill him with the same way easy

archer :i dont think u can kill archers ,u cant run,u dont have time to mana burn them

but the best way to earn points is though summoners

summoners have the most points in oly and they can die easy from u (erase)

glady,tyran,destro if u are in interlude u cant kill them with any way

glady,tyran = sonic barrier    destro = frenzy,guts,roar,rage

profet is kiling machine in oly !!!

vs mage : with all that buffs u are like archer (maybe beter^^) buff the mage with pof 

use block ww,block as shield,root (wear talum robe ) and hit him with bow

he cant curse/slow/cancel u (Mystic Immunity buff) and even if u loose HP fast u can run and heal yourself with lvl15 battle heal (he cant catch u, pof + block ww = 1speed :D)

vs dagger : mana burn ,block ww and root (always when u have low HP run and heal)

if u land many mana burns u will win coz the dagger cant use bot if he havent mp

tank :u can kill him with the same way easy

archer :i dont think u can kill archers ,u cant run,u dont have time to mana burn them

but the best way to earn points is though summoners

summoners have the most points in oly and they can die easy from u (erase)

glady,tyran,destro if u are in interlude u cant kill them with any way

glady,tyran = sonic barrier    destro = frenzy,guts,roar,rage

Tyvm , And Yes.. Im Playing Interlude :P

imo u shouldn't get your STR so low, if u remember u get skill mastery as a passive in 77 lvl's, which is influenced by strength. Try to balance it a bit more.

Now about PvP's in general, u should be equipped with a bow (e.g carnage mana up suits just fine, or Peril with QR +6+++), and the rules are simple. Kite, root, heal, etc etc.

Now in oly, first you have to see with what class you are up against. E.g if you are playing against a Fighter-only class (no drains, no reducing speed spells), use only your fighter buffs. In that way you can save MP for root or bow attacks.

Next step, u have to see if u play against a melee char or ranged one. Root is kinda useless to archers, cause their range is 900 while yours 600, so, u cant kite them. U should only root them if u want to heal your self or run away while waiting for the match to end.

Mana burn is useful to all kinds of classes.

So, with the above, your gameplay should go like this:

Against melee classes: Root, mana burn, block ww, block shield, and kite to the death.

Against archer classes: Majestic robe for stun resistance, mana burn, block shield and kite to the death

Against mage classes: ALWAYS USE MENTAL SHIELD. Mystic Immunity does not last forever. Mana burn, NM light for sleep resistance, m def and atk speed, block ww, and kite to death xD

Now, there are some classes that u just cant kill. Dreadnought, Grand Khavatari, Duelist, Shilien Templar are probably some of them.

I won't speak about Titan, with him it's all about if root and 4-5 mana burns succeed. In other words, all about luck. :)