[HelP] translate to quest

sefirot909

Question

Now you have to change the name the names in the server files as well for every NPC in the game. Depending on which pack you are using depends on how the quest names are called.

You have to change names on every script. Name is stored here, for example Q009 :

public static void main(String[] args)
{
	new Q009_IntoTheCityOfHumans(9, qn, "Into the City of Humans");
}

Third parameter.

I have given you the part of code where to change it, lol. Just open every python/java quest and make it at hand. Quests are normally located in data/script/quests. Yes, you have to open every single quest and make it at hand.

I have forgotten others L2J packs use python :P. On python quests it will look like that :

QUEST = Quest(107,qn,"Merciless Punishment") 

Still, 3rd parameter.

You still need to edit client side for the Quest panel content.

And you should search if Spanishes didn't already make a translation project, I know Frenchs begun a translation project months ago.

You have to change names on every script. Name is stored here, for example Q009 :

{
	new Q009_IntoTheCityOfHumans(9, qn, "Into the City of Humans");
}

Third parameter.

Are you sure of it? I don't agree... look an example based on what you said of 3rd parameter.

Also changed the 2nd parameter to prove that what puts the name on the npc is the 1st parameter.

private static final String qn = "Q23_StupidQuest";

{
	new Q10501_ZakenEmbroideredSoulCloak(10501, qn, "Stupid Quest");
}

Y13ra.jpg

I must correct typos from my helpers when they share quests, so yeah I'm pretty sure. Me and my team ported 250+ quests to Java, if I was wrong there would have a problem somewhere...

Second parameter is about used bypass for HTM links, if your links still work even after changing, you forget to reload the quest.

First parameter is used to show correct quest logs on quest panel, if let's say you put 9, you will have logs of quest 9 in quest panel.

I must correct typos from my helpers when they share quests, so yeah I'm pretty sure. Me and my team ported 250+ quests to Java, if I was wrong there would have a problem somewhere...

Second parameter is about used bypass for HTM links, if your links still work even after changing, you forget to reload the quest.

First parameter is used to show correct quest logs on quest panel, if let's say you put 9, you will have logs of quest 9 in quest panel.

I modified that quest with server completely Off, and then I ran the server... I will do a test changing the first parameter for another number and I think you'll see that the name on the NPC changes, wait.