interlude L2Awakening c6 PvP 450+ Online

RainBoW Not Die ! Raped Time Last PvP With ATS.....

i see only 9 idiot vs 9 idiot

win 2 pvp DOESN'T MEAN YOU ARE THE BEST OR OTHER SHIT YOU WRITE EVERY 2 SEC (ON A FUCKING PVP SERVER WITH +++++ STAR WARS ITEM ONLY AUTO HIT PROOOO SKILLED PLAYERRRRR)

go on low rate and prove yourself instead of this shit

i see only 9 idiot vs 9 idiot

win 2 pvp DOESN'T MEAN YOU ARE THE BEST OR OTHER SHIT YOU WRITE EVERY 2 SEC (ON A -beep-ING PVP SERVER WITH +++++ STAR WARS ITEM ONLY AUTO HIT PROOOO SKILLED PLAYERRRRR)

go on low rate and prove yourself instead of this shit

Dont try learn me low rate kiddo go play pacman ! First ask yourself when starting l2 !

@SiD Believe me When we Pwn you on IceAge and AGAIN On Awakening we were W/o Macro ;]

You pwn me ? aaa ok .. First watch my 2x video on awakening after speak ! MACRO BOYS

KOZA : ASSIST ME ALLL : SIDTHEPRO AX0A0X0A

RainBoW Not Die ! Raped Time

You pwn me ? aaa ok .. First watch my 2x video on awakening after speak ! MACRO BOYS

KOZA : ASSIST ME ALLL : SIDTHEPRO AX0A0X0A

RainBoW Not Die ! Raped Time

ATS-We Will Not Die L2 Hey F@ck Head ;] Suck It!!! if You want 1 More we got it So I will post it ;) I Got a Better Idea...How about You give me Your next srver? It will be Renna? or Anywhere we will BE THERE...!

SiDTeh Pro go and cry again on Admin to Give you castle back,and P.S look the siege a0xa0x0axa0 3 party vs 8 ppl Phahahaha you are for cry guys..  and look this one you are here to RainBow 1 party Ats 5 ppl and Again ATS killing that randoms .. go now in next server and make again Ally with 50 randoms for next Siege phahaha,After MostHated you are next in this video Enjoy.

Lost Fighters Enjoy ;)

Even that you had admin from back there is no problem for us chek this.. There are more videos where you die but we will not put all videos to show how we kill randoms.

pahahah koza corruption,and he get ban ,and admin give castle in RB clan phaahha

All who know koza,all know he make bugs/cheate every where.. He close and l2 panic because 1 from here on maxcheaters pay him a little for that .. kids.