L2JSandorA What About 02 Server?

First you have any problem about golden rise? secondly , this is suggestions topic if you want to tell me something you have my skype for flaming its not flaming topic thnx again!

It's Golden Dawn

Rates x500;

Safe +4/ Max (blessed) + 16 with 80% chance/ Max (crystal) + 18 with 100% chance.  Blessed= farm zone/ Crystal= grand epics like Valakas/antharas/baium;

NO CUSTOM! -_-

RB Jewels only from RB's (spawn- RB's like core/orfen 8h/ AQ 12h/ Zaken 16h/ Baium 18h/ Antharas 20h/ Valakas 24h/;

36+4 buff slots;

Vote reward system ofc- lifestones/ Gc's/ accesorry/ Quick hp/ clan skill items/ maybe, just maybe tattoos like haste and acumen and maybe crystal scrolls. (but for alot vote items);

Ofc NPC (w/o resists) buffer/ GMshop till A grade for adena and S gr for farm items;

Farm(safe/adena/lifestone/blessed/gc/lvlup) /PvP/Raid zones.

Sieges;

Olympiad system= hero every 2 weeks;

offline trade system. etc, etc..

~ like that. GL

x500

Custom  only tatoo that will give +300 atack speed , Casting spead, 2.000 Life  ( Do it with Votes and farm )

Armor, Weapon Normal

Rb only from Rb but do it Easy like 5 people can kill a boss in 20 minits

Enchance safe 6 max 25 Rate 80 Normal, 90 bless ( Bless will be hard farmed )

Agg skill Chance 90% Stuckeable ( if server have no balance in this way , make it like 2+2 , or 1+1 , 3+3 )

Gl

People need PvP, Not farming 10 days and then PvP alone.

So make Everthing easy exept Enchance ( Like Old L2Core )

i will not answer to kiddos. for sure dude i have bored to answer to haters all gona die from dick some day.

Oh now I saw your reply.I don't give a -beep- about your crappy server(I've played 2-3 days) but I don't think that everyone who say that your server sucks are haters.Probably something goes wrong.Anyway have fun.

And with using expressions like "kiddos" you don't seem mature just to let you know.

========================

MESSAGE FOR ALL

========================

Hello Guys So after hard work on

Pvp Server now after 4 Months online

of High Rate Server i am glad to announce

to every player we will open and seconldy server

Mid Rate ! X75 1-8-2012 TIME : 18:00 GMT +2 Server will be Online!

Prepare for the best International Interlude Mid Rate Server x75

You can check all the new site! WWW.L2SANDORA.COM Have Fun!

As i told you on skype, Noone will joins in mid rate server, They want more pvping and less farming. So don't do it and keep PvP Server. ;)

You're wrong on that dude.