Epic 2

Aforic

See? Because of trolling people like you this community has reached it's low. Because you can't be serious when it's needed and respond properly. And that is what mxc needs, people who know how to do their job in an appropriate manner.

i was saying the same before 6 months but i stopped.

you should stop too,cause the dissapointment will suck.

Until this mxcSystem change (means never).

It's spam section, that's why I created topic here, to spam, got a problem with that?

Good lord..... Why are you even in this topic if you fail to add anything of value?

The karma system is okay imo what would encourage people to post etc. would be a currency system like MXC one had. Why was it even taken out to begin with? But spam would need to be monitored even more, lol.

Good lord..... Why are you even in this topic if you fail to add anything of value?

The karma system is okay imo what would people encourage would be a currency system like MXC one had. Why was it even taken out to begin with?

I see you got no experience... when you joined this forum?

I am here more than 4 years, what mxc really needs isnt better staff but people who are willing to share something all the time like they used to do. now everyone just posts something random and then they spam all day long

I am here more than 4 years, what mxc really needs isnt better staff but people who are willing to share something all the time like they used to do. now everyone just posts something random and then they spam all day long

they wont get it

Why so much bullshit in this topic?

If we wanted a topic with public opinions we would have done one.

Thats why we made a 'PM' one.

Everything you send us, will be posted in global mod section, and then we will see whats going to happen.(4 + maxtor)

Stop beeing attention whore toptrade. You know how this stops

@Cedry2k

please, stop talking. ty

i have to say something despite it is locked

some guys who pmed me and aswered my 2nd pm created a good impression.

this time the choices will be unique and with criteria never shown before.