Epic 2

Aforic

Just add a "Thanks Button" And reputation points could be auto-increased. I mean for 15 thnx -> 1 rep per topic. And mby can depend on the activity of each member. X Amount of topics started X Amount of posts made => 1 rep bla bla bla. And only Moderators can be able to smite the rep. would be fine

What is said "last card" for you?

For me? If it's for me, am referring that many retard kids developers etc will stop sharing and even if they are 30% of the guys who share atm i guess that this will be enough to make mxc a real ghost.

Just add a "Thanks Button" And reputation points could be auto-increased. I mean for 15 thnx -> 1 rep per topic. And mby can depend on the activity of each member. X A-beep-t of topics started X A-beep-t of posts made => 1 rep bla bla bla. And only Moderators can be able to smite the rep. would be fine

people buy vip for the "no post count" on topics or to play around with karma

For me? If it's for me, am referring that many retard kids developers etc will stop sharing and even if they are 30% of the guys who share atm i guess that this will be enough to make mxc a real ghost.

i did the same XD

people buy vip for the "no post count" on topics or to play around with karma

Mostly to play with karma, but that's my approach about this topic.

cards-3.jpg

See? Because of trolling people like you this community has reached it's low. Because you can't be serious when it's needed and respond properly. And that is what mxc needs, people who know how to do their job in an appropriate manner.

You c/p that avatar, it was of an russian guy.

See? Because of trolling people like you this community has reached it's low. Because you can't be serious when it's needed and respond properly. And that is what mxc needs, people who know how to do their job in an appropriate manner.

It's spam section, that's why I created topic here, to spam, got a problem with that?