Epic

Aforic

Instead of trying to seem smart or something, make your suggestions or else don't bother.

Fuck him, I remember him to tryhard and made about 25 topics in CS Section in 2 hours. He was crying when I dekarma him.

Tryhard more for promotion, and when you'll get from the three the longer, talk shit about the forum.

Instead of trying to seem smart or something, make your suggestions or else don't bother.

Mate i really bored with this situation, I can suggest people who deserve to be something in this forum but surely not the these elder Trolls.

Fortuna is active, he has good a-beep-t of mod actions from what i see around and he helps the community a lot, i dont see why he shouldnt be promoted to Gaming mod for example since he is capable of that position?

+1 for Fortuna.

Fortuna is active, he has good a-beep-t of mod actions from what i see around and he helps the community a lot, i dont see why he shouldnt be promoted to Gaming mod for example since he is capable of that position?

Tbh, I think that the whole "Gaming Moderator" idea has failed. It was better in the past when we had different mods for L2, LoL etc, imo.

-beep- him, I remember him to tryhard and made about 25 topics in CS Section in 2 hours. He was crying when I dekarma him.

Tryhard more for promotion, and when you'll get from the three the longer, talk shit about the forum.

Mate also you are the one of these trolls that i mentioned on my previous post, this is the fuckin reason why people doesnt event try to suggest you for any rank here.

Tbh, I think that the whole "Gaming Moderator" idea has failed. It was better in the past when we had different mods for L2, LoL etc, imo.

Fanky and the other tryharders really op.

You can't compare LoL with Dota, or HoN. LoL is x100 times better.

Is like you're comparing gold with shit.

Everybody with his opinions, it's the same thing if you ask a Dota lover, he will say exactly the same stuff for his game compared with the others.

Mate also you are the one of these trolls that i mentioned on my previous post, this is the -beep-in reason why people doesnt event try to suggest you for any rank here.

I didn't ask for any promotion and I don't wanna be in staff lol, I suggest some ppl. Also I have no purpose to respect and licking people who don't deserve it to look like good guy greg and get promo. Like I never did when I was gold, and that's why I've got demoted.

I didn't ask for any promotion and I don't wanna be in staff lol, I suggest some ppl. Also I have no purpose to respect and licking people who don't deserve it to look like good guy greg and get promo. Like I never did when I was gold, and that's why I've got demoted.

I Dont read books.