C6 Interlude Pack + Source *UPDATED*

quit bumping it, it was already shared. 4freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

eto tibe ne pamojit .....

how many idiots here. shared stupid (open frozen source) my pack not frozen and not open source. for last time i explain for high stupids

By judging from your behaviour now. We can clearly see that you're a low-ass moron.

I don't know but for a reason I never trust people with low-level english

than shut up and leave

Very trusted seller nice pack in all clients Interlude - H5. Completely satisfied my needs!

Thanks...

By judging from your behaviour now. We can clearly see that you're a low-ass moron.

I don't know but for a reason I never trust people with low-level english

So you don't trust 90% of the worlds population! Your mother told you that?

• 2 weeks later...

Very rude seller also a lier. He told me that server is prepared for run and to play for 550+ online players. He run me a test server it was a clean frozen server (olympiad not even retail as I saw from how observing works) and he wants 110$ for his clean source which you will need to add the npcs and so on by yourself.

up and for you noob here--> http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=247708.0

and how u tested oly for 1 minute?:)) if oly was closed? u like mihoska who shared frozen files and says to pioles this is a my pack) You should not have been in this world  and this is a paradox. anyway prove it. my pack is frozen? how u check it?:) labus