-

Wubbo

gms are ignorants, they make 24h beta w/o any boosted rates with no assistance, they simply want to hear massive bug reports in LIVE :D

We are not ignorant, there are few players who ask for full levels, armors, weapons and im sure you are one of them :)

@vorpax

We are always working on this server

So u mean the point of beta is exping on live rates? How do you want to check all bugs w/o armors/skills etc? It will repeat as on every server - bug bug bug bug bug, "why didnt fix on beta? :O "

Neh that server is a big fail :-)

And you really made my day. People complain about lag and delays, and ur answer is -

There is nothing wrong, everything works fine.  And you closed petition :D

Well gl

Can you guys please complain somewhere else, because every complain post you guys make makes no sense at all. The server is a big fail because i answerd you that there is nothing  wrong with the server? If MaxCheaters had guys to check every post, you would be banned because of this post you make. You make a server look bad for nothing.

Thanks. Server is growing every day, more people join and starts playing actively (i count only the players who level up, not players who made characters and do nothing (staying on level 1)).