L2G-Server! Vote.

MADM4N

What do you think?You want to play it?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?You want to play it?

• OFCORSE!
    • YES!
    • MAYBE!

Helloz MaxChaters . I want to make this server.I want you tell me what you think about it.

I hope to be honest with me.

-=Server Information=-

Rates : xp 90x / sp 90x / adena 90x (all adena is divided by 100/all shops prices too).

Enchant : Safe 3x / Max Weapon 16x / Max Armor 10x

Server : Full L2J server (retail server) with custom modifications.

Gameplay : Buffs 1 hour, rebirth, Subclass, No class change quests, increased movement speed on all classes.

AIO NPC Buffer :

There is a support buffer spawned in every important town.

The buffs last for 1 hour and are free of charge.

Character Creation :

A new character will spawn in the basement of Ivory Tower. There you can buff yourself up and you're good to go!

The new character will start with all the needed items INCLUDING the Quest items (no more searching for the right quest items for class transfers).

You will be able to use Private Messages( pms ) and Shout after you reach 20 level.

Low level Protectors :

All the low level zones up to 60 level are protected by our low level zone guards.

These guards kill red players in order to give new and low level players a fair chance to train up to a decent level.

Boosted Buffers :

In order to give buffer classes such as prophets, bladedancers and swordsingers a fair chance to participate in pvp action, they have been given a special boost.

All these classes will receive higher level skills which they can buff on themself only.

For example: A prophet will get might3, shield3, windwalk3, haste3, etc.

Third Job Change :

As soon as your character is 76 level or above, you are able to do the 3rd occupation change that can be done at the NPC job changer “Roy the Cat” who stands next to the church entrance in Aden Castle Town.

Noblesse :

L2G-Server has its own noblesse system. Once you have completed 3 rebirths you need to collect various items from the following raid bosses in order to become a Noblesse.

- Death Lord Hallate (Black Crown)

- Kernon (Gold Crown)

- Longhorn Golkonda (Red Crown)

- Shilen’s Messenger Cabrio (Silver Crown)

Once you have collected all the items and your character is 78 level, you can go to the Noblesse Manager “Eddy Wally” who is located on the stairs in Aden Town, and become a Noblesse.

Subclass :

Once you become Noblesse you are allowed to do a subclass.

S Grade Weapons and Special Abilities :

To obtain an S grade weapon you need to farm Fire mantras. You can farm theses items at the Imperial Tomb and Giants Cave

and at the High Rate Event. 300 Fire mantras are needed to make an S grade weapon.

You need another 300 Fire mantras, 10 Enrias and 12kk for the SA.

S grade Armors and Apella :

In L2G-Server you can find a great way of powering up your armors and jewels.Refining is the custom system with witch you have the change to increase the defence

of your S grade armors and even transform it into Apella.collecting materials and increasing the % of your armors and jewels is easyer if you farm in groups at the special

zone of Giants Cave where monsters with Boosted drop and stats can be found.

Some things you need to know before you start to refine your armor: - Refining can not fail.

- As soon as 1 part of your armor set has a different % than the rest, you will lose your set bonus. -

Custom Boss Jewels :

They can be collected only by killing the Raid Bosses that owns them, example Earring of Garacsia can be droped only by Cherub Galaxia.

- Earring of Garacsia: MP +31, +10% bow resistance and +7 speed.

- Earring of Ipos: MP +31, +10% dagger resistance and +7 speed.

- Earring of Kandra: MP +31, +20% wind resistance and +7 speed.

- Earring of Von Helman: MP +31, +20% dark resistance and +7 speed.

- Earring of Vermilion: MP +31, +20% fire resistance and +7 speed.

- Earring of Falston: MP +31, +20% water resistance and +7 speed.

- Ring of Horuth: MP +21 and +10% P.Def.

- Ring of Mos: MP +21 and +10% M.Def.

- Ring of Shadith: MP +21 and 500% faster hp regen.

- Ring of Tayr: MP +21 and +100 bow range.

- Necklace of Hekaton: MP +42 and +15% CP.

- Necklace of Brakki: MP +42 and +60% resistance to most of the debuffs.

- Necklace of Naga: MP +42 and +15% HP

- Special Masks

Masks of Zeus are Rare and Powerfull having 2 diferent effects one that boosts HP 1900, CP 1200, MP 900 and the other 10% P defence and 10% M defence they will be of great help to any player that uses one.They can be droped by Antharas and Baium Only.

PK Manager :

when a player gets more than 5 PK he risks loosing his items.To prevent that from happening use Marden the PK Manager standing in front of aden Warehouse to erase your pks by offering him a few materials.

Pet System :

L2G-Server has a special pet system.

You need to speak to the Pet Managers for Baby Kukamboora, Baby Buggalo, Baby Cougar

Pet Manager will give you instructions about what you have to do.

Hatchling and Strider can be obtained by doing the official quest.

Offline Shop System :

You must use the Offline Shop Manager wich is located on the aden stairs to get an offline shop license then you just have to setup a private store and use the offline shop license you will get disconnected but the char will stay online as an offline shop to sell/buy your items.

Ingame Status System :

You can view Raid Boss, Top PvP, Castle and Clan Status in game by pressing ALT+B(community board).

-=Lets See Some Photos about this =-

-L2G-Server Gatekeper-

c569858743f6f44b3545b1f2cf29481f.png c569858743f6f44b3545b1f2cf29481f.png

-L2G-Server Buffer-

82b25ca64b37427c8914b01b8ea88986.png 40fe377affb87baa1ffdff65e69debfe.png

-L2G-Server MantraMannager-

d79f0bd7725c766c321676334a252575.png d79f0bd7725c766c321676334a252575.png

-L2G-Server Armor-Weapons Shop-

9d77de3ef441c6c9a38b4cd51415c22e.png a4ab117ebd1893ad186065943eeca9c6.png

-L2G-Server Event Mannager and Nobles Mannager-

b5600f932c6a30229fd4148856a623d2.png 173b5c56fff669bc8d077548e4ebd11d.png

-L2G-Server Clan Hall Shop (Just Clan's with Clan Hall can use this Shop)-

cfbb249c23f05705efb61ca26340e2ed.png

Thax You For Read Me. And please Be honest to answer.

Thx YOU : Sentiments (ME)

oh thats the pack i used on my server l2 universe i can give you all the bug list if you want to fix them to have better gameplay else you will be so angry and close it.. :P

Is imposible :) I made ​​this pack from the start. I took and worked L2J EMPTY PACK

l2 oldschool :-j ...  but server is good , i dont hope you'll have more players because is l2j and people dont like l2j ... not even if there are all bugs fixed . Anyway , i wish you good luck !! I dont like that custom rings and crown ... dont kill gameplay !! you want retail but that is not retail !! That Crown is giving to much stats 1900 cp 1200 hp ?:O well this crown can make OL/CARDI  overpower and daggers too (that classes will be unbeatable) !

PS: If you buy l2off rufiles , server will be good !! very very good