LF Helpful people

Hello guys, it's been a long time since i've been into Lineage 2, but i'm looking for people that are willing to help me to create a good old Interlude server. If you're interested, drop me a PM, and we can talk :)

Well I agree with daups, there are million Interlude servers out there, why don't you try something different? Like Gracia Part I or II or Final or even Gracia Epilogue, maybe Hellbound would be an option as well. I know that many people need a Gracia Epilogue server and considering the fact that there are some known bugs which affect the balance of server and can be fixed easily would be less work for you and a better outcome. Think about it, I would also help you with few bugs/skills that need reduce etc, in Gracia Epilogue client, well I have a long time to play but I can find out some of them again. Anyway.

But none of them good enough

I was expecting this kind of reply where you are right, but Interlude has many bugs and other stuff. Also it's too usual so I don't know if it get a good amount of people...

but Interlude has many bugs and other stuff

Actually thats not the biggest of the IL Client Servers' problem

The thing with not only IL but mostly them it's that when a "good" IL Server comes up even if it has some bugs there will always be kids who gonna DDoS them.