Free Time :/

Dulens.

too many wannabe body builder here.. let me tell you this.. supplements will make you fake... have fun

i love being more effective than protein-creatine users......

gl on that

EDIT:raule excactly. kids nowdays.... wanna look good. No matter what.

too many wannabe body builder here.. let me tell you this.. supplements will make you fake... have fun

i love being more effective than protein-creatine users......

gl on that

Better go take a look on the word protein

Better go take a look on the word protein

yeap?

YEAP?

ok menzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

sorry... i mean .... i dont study in this "word" of gymnastics

maybe you do.. and you know better like always..

talking random is FUN

yeah yeah yeah. i have met soo many people puting things in their stomache that they cant digest and saying thats nothing wrong with that

ignorance may follow you for the rest of your life.

at least i wont tell any of my clients to use something that their stomach cant digest

yeah yeah yeah. i have met soo many people puting things in their stomache that they cant digest and saying thats nothing wrong with that

ignorance may follow you for the rest of your life.

at least i wont tell any of my clients to use something that their stomach cant digest

you don't say?

GO to a professional gym. Hire a personal trainer. Im 100% sure he will recommend  you supplements. Wanna know why? because when you are going to gym you need 2g of protein per kg of your body to grow 85% of what you've trained yourself.

SO tell me, if you have 80 kg. How you will eat 1,6 kg of pure protein to grow? i just said about proteins and not all the elemnts you need to grow.

you don't say?

GO to a professional gym. Hire a personal trainer. Im 100% sure he will recommend  you supplements. Wanna know why? because when you are going to gym you need 2g of protein per kg of your body to grow 85% of what you've trained yourself.

SO tell me, if you have 80 kg. How you will eat 1,6 kg of pure protein to grow? i just said about proteins and not all the elemnts you need to grow.

go read a book.

people used to live just fine with ordinary food.

stomach can digest only specifi gr of protein.

when u give to ur stomach too much protein.. some of it just stays there..

do the math.

you maybe know java or whatever.

i just this. this i know best , and from my experience i know that those who take it never agree that its unhealthy...

worst protein is creatine , animal protein

proffesion gym? I STUDY THIS SHIET wtf i will be doing the same...

these guys really believe thats its fine and take this without any problem.. at least now.

Guest Elfocrash

protein has nothing to do with looking fake or something.It is a must.It is like eating 20 eggs but without the actual fat that they have.is it pure protein.

the fake stuff is creatine which makes your muscles keep the water in them.if you stop creatin you lose this water and also the power you had (and the looking pumped)

protein has nothing to do with looking fake or something.It is a must.It is like eating 20 eggs but without the actual fat that they have.is it pure protein.

the fake stuff is creatine which makes your muscles keep the water in them.if you stop creatin you lose this water and also the power you had (and the looking pumped)

creatine= protein that comes from animals.

EDIT:BTW protein is a must in order to grow /"feed" your muscles. so.. add them in your daily diet.

these things are lab products deal with it.

EDIT2:and yea.. its not fake? lab work... not nature. so if u ask me. its fake.

creatine= protein that comes from animals.

EDIT:BTW protein is a must in order to grow /"feed" your muscles. so.. add them in your daily diet.

these things are lab products deal with it.

EDIT2:and yea.. its not fake? lab work... not nature. so if u ask me. its fake.

You really stupid.

creatine = protein?

EVery human has creatine in muscles. Proteine is something else.

Milk, eggs, soia, red meat etc contains proteine. And its not fake, its like taking vitamins, go ask your doctor. They are SUPPLEMENTS not steroids. A man can't take all te substances it needs to grow its muscles fully just from food. If you don't take anything, you will grow like 25% of 100%. Thats why they are free to use and dont harm  you if you read the prospect and use them how they say.

You really stupid.

creatine = protein?

EVery human has creatine in muscles. Proteine is something else.

Milk, eggs, soia, red meat etc contains proteine. And its not fake, its like taking vitamins, go ask your doctor. They are SUPPLEMENTS not steroids. A man can't take all te substances it needs to grow its muscles fully just from food. If you don't take anything, you will grow like 25% of 100%. Thats why they are free to use and dont harm  you if you read the prospect and use them how they say.

so.. im stupid ur not?I TELL YOU THAT THESE THINGS ARE MADE IS LABS. IF YOU ARE THAT STUPID. AND LOOKING THE EASY GO. GO TAKE THOSE SHITS AND THEN LOOK FOR NEW PENNIS AND A NEW ASS TO TAKE A SHIT.

you people looking for the easy way. i will just stand back  doing my job. showing people the HEALTHY way... not the poser way. im out

you stupid fack are only a nerd that things hes right at every shit he believes. go die.

EDIT:You think ur right even though i tell you this is what i do.i work/study with real trainers who dont take shit, and they are scientists with prooven work and internationally accepted. NERD...