Maxtor

Do you like this theme?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this theme?

• Yes!
    • No.

Stop ruing each time @TopTrade.

Maxtor what about this

There are few suggestions about forum there as well.

I don't ruin any topic, the topic itself it's not serious, if Maxtor wanted to put a theme selected by members he already used the one that Raule suggested in a topic previously in january, so don't talk me things like that.

I don't ruin any topic, the topic itself it's not serious, if Maxtor wanted to put a theme selected by members he already used the one that Raule suggested in a topic previously in january, so don't talk me things like that.

You both ruin the topic since you are off topic and fight like cats w/o reason. You still ruining any topic, written in Greek where it's not your buisiness and trying to troll etc. Well you might be correct but should be a general poll placed somewhere about that and then maxtor should take actions about it.

You still ruining in any topic, written in Greek where it's not your buisiness and trying to troll etc. Well you might be correct but should be a general poll placed somewhere about that and then maxtor should take actions about it.

What? You referring to the GR Spam Topic I read the rules very carefully

Small conversations are allowed aswell.

[/img]

What? You referring to the GR Spam Topic I read the rules very carefully

Small conversations are allowed aswell.

[/img]

It's not only GR Spam Topic, where you don't understand a sh1t, so you can't have a small conversation and you just post non-sense replies. There are topics written in Greek that you post w/o idea. Anyway stop off topic.

It's not only GR Spam Topic, where you don't understand a sh1t, so you can't have a small conversation and you just post non-sense replies.

Who cares, it's Spam Topic, it's about non-sense replies

It's OFF topic, not SPAM topic.

I was talking about GR Spam Topic, and related to this topic it's not a serious topic, is just to show that Maxtor made a thread to show that he is alive and "cares" about forum, hope you understand why I put quote because it's not a serious topic, just a random-spam-around topic.

LOL some people in this forum start getting insane.

That makes me feel sad. Just reply exactly to this F%#@ topic, or get out of here. Morons

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

We replied, he ignores us, we stop caring, end of story.