New L2Amnesia PvP Server. Grand opening 06.07.2012 at 18:00 gmt +2

ceoflex

xaxaxaxa so fail comment. You are cute and sexy for you?What about others? Do they like you? I don't think so. "HOMIE"

You protect your hairy turk leader awwww so sweet , yes others love me HOMIE yes they do !

You protect your hairy turk leader awwww so sweet , yes others love me HOMIE yes they do !

After a little Your ages grow,You have too hairy Now you are 15 years old so you dont have hairy. See you 4-5 years after with hairy.

Saruman again koza started to put his members from ATS lick turks ass ? interesting , btw turk sheit, people without facial hair are way more sexiest  than people with beard and mustache check internet peep

Saruman again koza started to put his members from ATS lick turks ass ? interesting , btw turk sheit, people without facial hair are way more sexiest  than people with beard and mustache check internet peep

as i saw your post you are only spamming each other,take a look on your life please.

Ok i understand you flame me coz im romanian and coz im kid what about dis random turks

OUPS DAFUQ HOMIE 4 PTs vs 4PTs i raped your assssssssss peeps , and you started to acuse me i use BD bubble =))))) remember so lets review a bit things a 17 years old making 4 pts that all members ( 25+ years old ) liste of him and winning giran siege aganst pro turks sup homie ?

Ok i understand you flame me coz im romanian and coz im kid what about dis random turks

OUPS DAFUQ HOMIE 4 PTs vs 4PTs i raped your assssssssss peeps , and you started to acuse me i use BD bubble =))))) remember so lets review a bit things a 17 years old making 4 pts that all members ( 25+ years old ) liste of him and winning giran siege aganst pro turks sup homie ?

You dont bored this video give? I say we are 6 ppl in this video and you say 4 pt? when we never come siege with 4 pt because we play max 1 pt funny :D

Ok check it  old times RainBoW JOin mosthated clan only 1x and raped OLD renaissance ! EQ Kadaj thx :) 5 player with RainBoW MEMBER Blindbandit/me/kajmeran/Lastsaram/Stormbreaker About Kadaj he is not mh member  only 1 friend so? who die? QQ

1:30 START ! If U WANT 9VS9 really come l2renaissance i wait ! dont spam more.EQ ALways Easy for me...

You dont bored this video give? I say we are 6 ppl in this video and you say 4 pt? when we never come siege with 4 pt because we play max 1 pt funny :D

Ok check it  old times RainBoW JOin mosthated clan only 1x and raped OLD renaissance ! EQ Kadaj thx :) 5 player with RainBoW MEMBER Blindbandit/me/kajmeran/Lastsaram/Stormbreaker About Kadaj he is not mh member  only 1 friend so? who die? QQ

1:30 START ! If U WANT 9VS9 really come l2renaissance i wait ! dont spam more.EQ ALways Easy for me...

Easy for you?hahaha you joke ? and reneaissance its not a server is a shit and in this video i see alot of mosthated player's and only 5-6 eq players and this player's dont are the main players :) so good luck . Come ON this sv and we will see really WHO ARE THE BEST CLAN . And dont spam .

HF

Easy for you?hahaha you joke ? and reneaissance its not a server is a shit and in this video i see alot of mosthated player's and only 5-6 eq players and this player's dont are the main players :) so good luck . Come ON this sv and we will see really WHO ARE THE BEST CLAN . And dont spam .

HF

I call you too renaissance.IF renaissance not 1 server why you join?I'm sure this sh1t  amneisa closed in 1 week after you coming renaissance! about kadaj video look minutes 1:30 i see 5 RB member 1 another  other 4 random so It'S not real EQ? AX0AX0 I dont care Always it'S not real EQ BLa bla bla ..

I call you too renaissance.IF renaissance not 1 server why you join?I'm sure this sh1t  amneisa closed in 1 week after you coming renaissance! about kadaj video look minutes 1:30 i see 5 RB member 1 another  other 4 random so It'S not real EQ? AX0AX0 I dont care Always it'S not real EQ BLa bla bla ..

First of all don't compare our server with shi.t lagging server renaisance 20 time closed becase of ddos and now same shit it will be closed again becase of laggs  and 2nd don't troll us with your oppinions 

First of all don't compare our server with shi.t lagging server renaisance 20 time closed becase of ddos and now same shit it will be closed again becase of laggs  and 2nd don't troll us with your oppinions 

I want see your server how much minutes alive.