New L2Amnesia PvP Server. Grand opening 06.07.2012 at 18:00 gmt +2

ceoflex

LOL You want to get rb jews hard? So this gonna be the next server with all players afk in giran and waiting for vote reward:)

there you can obtain them by killing Epics too in my opinion there will be the most awesome pvp! btw we didn't put the epics price we are w8 for your option!

This is 1 movie about pvp enjoy.

L2Energy aka L2Amnesia 1 year ago

L2 Energy eQ Clan

As you can see all classes are balanced and can be played

I w8ing your clan renaissance for raped, if you have ballz....

rene IT'S A FAIL SV ,ALOT OF BUGGS,LAG AND OTHER'S :) dexter give you iteme's and you don't have ballz to leave bcz only here(rene) you can win hahahaha

And dont tell me to see your video's bcz all player's make video when win in a pvp :) so GO BACK IN YOUR CAVE WITH YOUR LAME CLAN. EQUILIBRIUM PWNZ ALL RENE/TILLATE AND OTHER DEXTER SERVER'S . SO HF

Sid fuq off turk with your jew retarded clan you said you gonna DDOS dis server but you cant because they got DDOS protection im waiting you turks on this server to freakin own you 1 more time loosers ! Remember giran siege pwned you so frekain hard with 4 pts against 4 so QQ turk QQ

And dont tell me to see your video's bcz all player's make video when win in a pvp :) so GO BACK IN YOUR CAVE WITH YOUR LAME CLAN. EQUILIBRIUM PWNZ ALL RENE/TILLATE AND OTHER DEXTER SERVER'S . SO HF

why you calling me this server ? maybe this server fail. We WİLL SEE ! I wait in rena EQ without item help !