interlude L2 Renaissance GRAND OPENNING 22.06.2012 at 20:00 GMT +2 !!!

Dimitris22

DEXTER: "WE HAVE AGAIN PROBLEM WITH DDOS IF TOMMOROW SERVER IS NOT REPAIR WILL BE CLOSE TO 28.06.2012 THEN I WILL OPEN THE SERVER WITH REALLY DDOS PROTECTION.... IM SORRY BE PATIEN !!!! WE WANT THE BEST FOR SERVER !!"

About sandora and admin %100 fail 19 years old kiddo My friend pm him only 5min and he give augment active passive %100 fAil server dont join... ıf dexter buy this time good protection i think deathlegend  make himself ddos.

Yeah as i've told and got my post deleted cause of truth.i have told that the server will do the same sh1t and dexter will say that it will reopen in 1 week and they want the best for their server etc...guys its impossible to believe this guy anymore..in again 1 max day the server will fall cause of d-doses ...i guess he is googling "Free ddos protection" or "5-10 euro ddos protections companies"...Cu in this fail..Besides im going to join if it opens srsly..cu.