L2-Sonic [PvP]

L2-Sonic

Finnaly this bullsh1t server have a ending  :'(

Crappiest freya balance i ever saw ,even default pack is better ,i wonder why people played here? because it was the only freya server active around?

Finnaly this bullsh1t server have a ending  :'(

Crappiest freya balance i ever saw ,even default pack is better ,i wonder why people played here? because it was the only freya server active around?

is it true that a guy over here is so jealous?  :o

newbie admins, typical for homemade l2j's :)

site and forum had security vulnerabilities (every kid could dump game db), additionally they was running forums/website/votes on same mysql user (ofc with full privileges), rotfl.. not to mention forum was inside gameserver db.

On the other hand u could exploit vote rewards with phx (just spam 1 packet), which was main server currency on beginning ))

gm acc (127 accesslvl): midrulez / sh1:aabe98c4a83c956c883933d61374b33cb4adaaca

newbie admins, typical for homemade l2j's :)

site and forum had security vulnerabilities (every kid could dump game db), additionally they was running forums/website/votes on same mysql user (ofc with full privileges), rotfl.. not to mention forum was inside gameserver db.

On the other hand u could exploit vote rewards with phx (just spam 1 packet), which was main server currency on beginning ))

gm acc (127 accesslvl): midrulez / sh1:aabe98c4a83c956c883933d61374b33cb4adaaca

Excuse me but you dont know anything of how server was setted up. Also forum were not in DB of the gameserver. Second could you please learn english and tell your sh1t on english? Thanks, i think everyone would appreciate it. And server was closed after 12 hours hard DDoS attack from 8 IP's. So please you should tell that sh1ts in another post.

Thanks