Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello guys!

 

I want to modify lineagemonster6.u

 

So I open it in UTPT and want to modify DrawScale.

 

21599777.png

 

Than I press Analize Raw object -> Format->Format Auto

 

Than in all numbers I find DrawScale

 

width=1024 height=640http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/9677/86925620.png[/img]

I remember this numbers.

 

Use l2decrypt on lineagemonster6.u, and open it in hex editor.

 

width=1024 height=640http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/1263/44451135.png[/img]

 

But I can't find any of this numbers, what happaned,maybe I'm doing something wrong??

Posted

it is not the same you are writing 0a, but at screen it is shown that is 0A, it is rly matter if it small letter or big letter it is other hex values, so that why it doesn't show you.

Posted

No,no soryy I'm an idiot, in search were set - search up, when I set search down,i find it.

 

fca808992ef9.png

 

As I anderstand 0a 24 66 66 e6 3f = 1.80 but how can I change it to 1.50 ?

Posted

search in google or in your .u file for hex values that for exmple shows (t5 == 34)

so  when you find correct hex word just change what you have 3f or what that means 1.80 to 1.50 maybe its 2f ) look for it

 

Posted

search in google or in your .u file for hex values that for exmple shows (t5 == 34)

so  when you find correct hex word just change what you have 3f or what that means 1.80 to 1.50 maybe its 2f ) look for it

 

 

learn about Float ... again blabla for nothing or dream...

 

float (32bit) is in 4 bytes.

 

3FE66666 = 1.8

3FC00000 = 1.5

 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Floating_point

 

or in your .u file for hex values that for exmple shows (t5 == 34)

WouhaHouuu! T5 on hex, clap clap

Posted

-beep- there is another problem,I change all like for numbers is all ok,

 

I change 3FE66666 to 3FC00000,than I save it.

Then encrypt into 121v. And Than I open client with file,but what interesting is all absolutely the same,I open this file with UTPT and see that nothing changed

 

Edited: Thx Critical for your file,but anyway I want to know how to do it not only,that someone do and I copy/paste it

Posted

-beep- there is another problem,I change all like for numbers is all ok,

 

I change 3FE66666 to 3FC00000,than I save it.

Then encrypt into 121v. And Than I open client with file,but what interesting is all absolutely the same,I open this file with UTPT and see that nothing changed

that's cause you listen to l2bla bla idi...( you l2s  go to -beep- yourself)

as clearly shown on this photo http://i052.radikal.ru/1206/5d/f24dca88c29e.png by another blabla idi ...

there where no 3FC00000 cause there no space!!! to write thoze 0000

0A 24 66 66 E6 3F whas changed to 0E 34 00 00 C0 3F

 

see i'm whas right that - exmple shows (t5 == 34) whas only exmple,

but for sure thats not 3FC00000

so don't listen to l2idism

Posted

that's cause you listen to l2bla bla idi...( you l2s  go to -beep- yourself)

as clearly shown on this photo http://i052.radikal.ru/1206/5d/f24dca88c29e.png by another blabla idi ...

there where no 3FC00000 cause there no space!!! to write thoze 0000

0A 24 66 66 E6 3F whas changed to 0E 34 00 00 C0 3F

 

see i'm whas right that - exmple shows (t5 == 34) whas only exmple,

but for sure thats not 3FC00000

so don't listen to l2idism

 

it is incomprehensible. Stop please.

 

see i'm whas right that - exmple shows (t5 == 34) whas only exmple,

but for sure thats not 3FC00000

so don't listen to l2idism

What is this? explains this t5 == 34 ... you are so noob.

 

for the properties DrawScale tou have this:

0A = indicate option is "DrawScale" (depends of file name table)

24 = indicate value is a Float

6666E63F = the value, only modify this.

earch in google or in your .u file for hex values that for exmple shows (t5 == 34)

please search on google and learn more about unrealScript please.

Posted

L2s mod help me please, why when i save file,and reopen it is all ok with numbers,but when i open lineage 2 nothing changed all drawscale the same.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Posts

    • https://l2goldcustom.online/
    • do u have the full source code for it  coz the one i have does not have code to read ukx files
    • 🎨 Design & edit without limits: Canva Pro & CapCut Pro subscriptions restocked and active with instant automated delivery!     FINAL CALL: Google is Shutting This Down After October 2026! Google will NEVER bring back this window of opportunity again. Once this month ends, this massive backdoor upgrade is gone permanently!  BUY 2, GET 1 FREE IS STILL LIVE! Stock up now for yourself, your family, your business, and your friends! Think about it: Every single person you know uses a Gmail account, and everyone is running out of storage. Don't let your loved ones get trapped paying $20–$30 every single month when you can set them up with 5TB Cloud Storage + Gemini Advanced (12–18 Months) right now for only $15! Why Buy Bulk Activations Today? Instant Gift Value: Perfect lifetime-style gift for clients, family, or team members. 100% Private & Safe: Activates on personal Gmails—zero passwords or logins required. Global Access: Works worldwide with zero VPN hassles. Instant Automated Delivery: Receive your activation links in seconds 24/7! ‍ Time is running out fast—secure your extra free licenses before the October deadline hits! Order Your Bundle Now on the Website
    • VAELOR Lineage II Interlude · L2OFF · x12   OPEN BETA 9 October 2026 · 17:00 UTC   GRAND OPENING 23 October 2026 · 17:00 UTC   Website: https://l2vaelor.com/ Discord: https://discord.gg/qMgPxH2fd4   ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━   WHAT VAELOR AIMS TO BE   Vaelor is an international L2OFF Interlude x12 server built to preserve the original Interlude experience. Combat, classes, crafting, sieges, Olympiad and progression remain close to retail. The changes are limited to the pace and convenience features that make sense on an x12 server.   RATES   EXP and SP: x12 Party EXP and SP: x13.2 Adena: x10 Drop: x5 Spoil: x9 Quest EXP and SP: x3 Quest Adena: x3 Raid Boss Drop: x3   SERVER INFORMATION   Server location: France Main language: English Level cap: 80 Safe enchant: +3, or +4 for full body armor Maximum enchant: +16 Enchant through +15: 70% physical weapons, 40% magic weapons, 66% armor Final step to +16: 35% physical weapons, 20% magic weapons, 66% armor Buff slots: 20 First and second class changes: free Third class change: original quest Game windows: 3   GAMEPLAY   No auto-farm or custom equipment. Level-scaled buffer with presets, custom schemes and support for both players and pets. The available buffs are gradually reduced as the character levels, helping early progression without replacing support classes later in the game. The Global Gatekeeper only connects towns and villages. Travel is free below level 40, then uses level-based Adena fees, with half-price travel between 18:00 and 06:00 UTC. There are no direct teleports to farming zones. The Alt+B Market is a centralized convenience shop containing only consumables and utility items already sold without limits by regular town merchants. Its prices are deliberately higher, so visiting the original NPC merchants remains the economical choice. It does not sell equipment, crafting materials, enchant scrolls or Life Stones. Drop Search finds either an item or a monster and shows where items drop or can be spoiled, including the server rates and the viewing character's level penalty. Player Shop Search and Offline Shop make it easier to find and trade with actual player-run stores while keeping the economy in players' hands. Offline shops remain active for up to 48 hours. Rankings and live Raid Boss and Grand Boss status are available through Alt+B. Character PIN and Computer Lock provide additional account and character protection. Restored and corrected Interlude content includes the Frozen Labyrinth and Ice Queen quest chain, Primeval Isle and Sailren, Wild Beast Reserve, Rainbow Springs Hall, Pagan Temple, and quests around Pavel Ruins and the Plunderous Plains. Auto learn and auto loot are enabled. Castle sieges every two weeks Olympiad daily from 18:00 to 00:00 UTC   PREMIUM AND STORE   Premium grants +15% EXP and SP, +5% Adena, Drop and Spoil, one additional game window and convenience features. The store is limited to Premium, cosmetic accessories and character services. Equipment, enchants, combat stats and access to content are not sold.   ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━   If you know Interlude well, come test the server and tell us honestly what feels wrong.   Create account: https://l2vaelor.com/register Download: https://l2vaelor.com/#download Discord: https://discord.gg/qMgPxH2fd4
  • Topics

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..