[Guide] How to get a Facebook password (Alternative way)

Well hello Mxc. Because I got tired of watching everyone selling methods of finding a FB password i've decide to share a technique which a guy once told me. Well it's not that hard but it's related to Hotmail. There is already a way of finding a password shared by ~Grey Hat~ but it's not the same and it's written in Greek. Well i am pretty sure that most of them are selling this way. So I actually give it free to you.

Well it's simple. There is an "exploit", well actually it's not an exploit at all but a bug of MSN, well there is an option in MSN which allow you to see who from your MSN buddies have their emails (which they registered their Facebook Accounts) deleted because they didn't log for a long time. So all you have to do is the following 2 steps:

1. Register a new email in (hotmail) of course, it must be exactly the same email with the one that your friend registered in FB and got deleted.

2. When you will be ready (and you have log in your new E-mail), visit Facebook.com, add your email and press "Reset My Password". Then Facebook will send to you automatically an e-mail to change the password.

And Viola! You just got your friend's account.

There are many people who have forgotten e-mails (so they got deleted) if you are lucky and have some friends without active e-mail you can take his account. :)

That's all guys.

I hope it will help you. Give me feedback about it.

Note:

I don't have any responsibility neither the MaxCheaters.com forum for your actions. I am just sharing a guide. Please respect my effort for sharing this trick by saying a thanks, it will be appreciated.

Regards,

BonJovi

PS. I just want to mention that this is the way that InTheEnd was selling and maybe ~Grey Hat~ too, I am not sure but I believe that these 2 guys were selling this. Anyway. Also It works only with Hotmail.

great leech, +1 karma and promote to something

I agree,the first step is done. (waiting for those noobs to promote him)

Yes, for sure. But people is hiding his email nowdays.

You have a low chance to see the email and onother low chance to find an account with an old deleted email.

Sent from my GT-S5360

No there are million of people who have an email just to reg and then they never log again. Also if you have him friend on MSN then you can see if he got fb registered on that email.

True but this lowing the chances again bcuz your target may got the email hidden.

You know what i mean? This is just cool to play around :-p

Sent from my GT-S5360

It's just another alternative way, that has high chances. Nothing more anyway

It's the same share, he just added 2-3 pics. I shared it first anyway

So you can get the password ONLY of the mail is delete?

So you cant get password because no one is so noob to delete facebook reg mail

So you can get the password ONLY of the mail is delete?

So you cant get password because no one is so noob to delete facebook reg mail

You can get that, I've already explained it clear enough that there are many people who never logs in MSN (Hotmail) so by this way the e-mail gets deleted, and you gotta do is to make another account with the same email in hotmail

You can get that, I've already explained it clear enough that there are many people who never logs in MSN (Hotmail) so by this way the e-mail gets deleted, and you gotta do is to make another account with the same email in hotmail

So if you dont log in to e-mail the facebook acc stays but the mail is getting deleted?

So if you dont log in to e-mail the facebook acc stays but the mail is getting deleted?

Exactly, now you get it. It's Hotmail's bug, so that's how it happens.