[Guide] Multiclass and skill video by Yngwie Debugger

Guest debugger

Guest debugger

Hello Click: Yes work 100% with autoskill you need, first change the profession and second kill any mob for lvl up. When you up lvl, the skills add automatic.

:P

Yngwie Debugger

Exploiter / Developer.

maxbastards.gr

there is a other way to do this wihtout hlaplex

u need to lvl up ur base clas to lvl 78

them u need to add a sub class that sub class will be the 1 of the skill u wanan get. them after that u need to change to ur new Sub class lvl 40 when u are in the lvl 40 sub class u need to talk to the guild master again and press cancel the sub class u have and selecet a rondom 1 but u need to restart ur client be4 u change.

well this is how i do its works 100% in all L2j C4 and C5 Good luck and have Fun!!

them u need to add a sub class that sub class will be the 1 of the skill u wanan get. them after that u need to change to ur new Sub class lvl 40 when u are in the lvl 40 sub class u need to talk to the guild master again and press cancel the sub class u have and selecet a rondom 1 but u need to restart ur client be4 u change.

well this is how i do its works 100% in all L2j C4 and C5 Good luck and have Fun!!

Can someone explain it in bether english pls? :oops: u speak good english but i still don't understand some thing's

Can someone explain it in bether english pls? :oops: u speak good english but i still don't understand some thing's

its like this u need to have ur base class to lvl 78 on chane to ur 3rd class them u done that u need to go to 1 of the guilds master and add a sub class

when u have ur sub class change to it. ok u are in ur sub class lvl 40 now u need to talk to the grand master again and press cancel sub class the u need to select a romdon 1 but be4 u change to the new sub class u will need to restart the game be4 it change and DONE! u have ur first sub class Skill.