[Guide] Multiclass and skill video by Yngwie Debugger

Guest debugger

But i have a char that's sagitarius and the programma dont work on him

I activate the program and click on puss the cat , then i do sniffer and capture and i get a whole list of thing's and then nothing happens ,,

And now i even can't connect to the server with hlapex :/

sorry for spam but i heve other question where ican download this program "hlapex" :?:

USE THE SEAAAAAAAAAARCH BUUUTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!

Anyways' date=' check my 4shared folder Here

On how to use it, check my blogpost r4zor-lineage.blogpost.com

On how to find exploits check the forum!

shiitsk2.th.jpg

hello guys,

i'm new on this forum, but i'm not on this game ... :oops:

here is what i got debugg:

if i start hlapex after i start game, ( whit IG or normal ) i get the same window as TheSoldier, i mean "????" no capture, no nothing ...

if i start the hlapex and after i start game i get this msg:

CPU: AuthenticAMD Unknown processor @ 1605 MHz with 1023MB RAM

Video: NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200 (9147)

General protection fault!

History: NConsoleWnd::RequestAuthLogin <- NCVirtualWndMain::PassToFocusedWindow <- NCVirtualWndMain::PassToFocusedWindow <- NCVirtualWndMain::PassToFocusedWindow <- NCVirtualWndMain::PassToFocusedWindow <- NCVirtualWndMain::DispatchWndMsg <- NConsoleWnd::DispatchWndMsgX <- NConsoleWnd::DispatchWndMsg <- UWindowsViewport::ViewportWndProc <- WWindow::StaticProc <- MessagePump <- MainLoop

can anyone "translate' it for me? ( i need to specify is a C4 full server, but IG and OOG is working nice on it, no problems ).

Hi guys.

I press the capture button but it dosent show me nothing.

Does it matter that i have gameguard ? and i also play c5 server.

Plz tell me how to fix and start capturing right.

Tnx :)

Work in l2j c4/c5 and l2off c3 only change the method/npc.

Really work guys test it :P .

:arrow: Download video from here:

http://rapidshare.de/files/37340291/yngwieclassvideo.WMV.html

Just do it

[align=center]Yngwie Debugger

maxbastards.gr

Official Exploiter and Developer

Thanks Comunity of MaxBastards[/align]

Could you make filefront links. Rapidshare has max download limit so FileFront is better.