[Share] Angel Slayer

Nice work m8, keep up :) i think they are little bit too colourful and much saturation on the colors , but its pretty :D

P.S: my advice : when you save files use DXT1 | 1 bit alpha ( never use no alpha)  OR  DXT3 | ex.... alpha , to avoid the black lines/squares around the weapon

just copy LineageWeaponsTex.utx in ur systextures now write //create_item "ID ANGEL SLAYER" u are GM u ADMIN in some server u are normal player just buy this dagger and see that nothing more sorry my explain my english is not good :(

Nice work m8, keep up :) i think they are little bit too colourful and much saturation on the colors , but its pretty :D

P.S: my advice : when you save files use DXT1 | 1 bit alpha ( never use no alpha)  OR  DXT3 | ex.... alpha , to avoid the black lines/squares around the weapon

well allraight im in photoshop with my next dagger .. i click save as and chose D3D/DDS ,below  save options Alfa channel enabled ... click ok ... i chose DXT1      ARGB      4 bpp  I 1 bit alpha      ... click ok ...

right?

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...