[QUESTION] Acis last free rev.

modemas

Question

Hello, i'm using Acis last free rev. and after some work on it adding features for pvp server, i have found some crit bugs like summons dont disappear after death/( after killing them ), etc.

So, my question would be: maybe someone knows more crit bugs which causes  normal gameplay problems?

Thank You.

8 answers to this question

Please post any bug found on aCis official forum so they will be fixed (It's down right now because some skids ddos it but it'll be back soon).

Hello, i'm using Acis last free rev. and after some work on it adding features for pvp server, i have found some crit bugs like summons dont disappear after death/( after killing them ), etc.

So, my question would be: maybe someone knows more crit bugs which causes  normal gameplay problems?

Thank You.

No support for rev 243 (the rev I shared), and it's not the latest rev.

No support for rev 243 (the rev I shared), and it's not the latest rev.

Dont offend he, becouse you can lost some reports just listen what he found, you don't need fix it for he, but for your members. Correct me if im wrong

Quote from: Tryskell on Today at 02:20:34 am
No support for rev 243 (the rev I shared), and it's not the latest rev.<br />
<br /><br />Dont offend he, becouse you can lost some reports just listen what he found, you don't need fix it for he, but for your members. Correct me if im wrong

I will corect you.

Its him or his, dunno what you wanna say, not he.

Its because, not becouse.

Its lose, not lost.

Its need to fix, not need fix.

Sent from my GT-S5360

Dont offend he, becouse you can lost some reports just listen what he found, you don't need fix it for he, but for your members. Correct me if im wrong

The issue he is talking about has been corrected in one of the latest rev. I don't need to offend anyone, I state things. I only shared it in order leakers don't sell it. I stopped their business. That doesn't mean I will support that rev :P.

<br /><br />Dont offend he, becouse you can lost some reports just listen what he found, you don't need fix it for he, but for your members. Correct me if im wrong

I will corect you.

Its him or his, dunno what you wanna say, not he.

Its because, not becouse.

Its lose, not lost.

Its need to fix, not need fix.

Sent from my GT-S5360

It's correct not "corect".

And it's It's not "Its".

Finally it's "him" in both places where he used "he".