interlude LII Luthien [OFF] Grand Opening Today! at 18:00 gmt+2

AkaDumanisT

i think this server will have massive online because this is PvP server how people like , that's why people preffer this kind of servers to play ;) not l2j or OP donate items

PS: I really love EF pvp :x

Dumanist how many server did u open before ?! I know...many you are corrupted as ****, I suggest no1 to play on his server. His always corrupted and also his plain. I remember when I destroy ur old server cause you ware corruped. This will happen again.

i have a question for you if is pvp so how come im lvl 40 and i have 2 mil adena c grade is 5 mil and the funny part is you put mana pot 5000 for 1 ?? lool i just say i have 2 mill and im mag i need mana but not for 5000 GL i just waste my time there

server failed cuz of admin , never asked to people questions , he needed to fix a lot of bugs . he didnt fixed not even 1 SMALL BUG !! so ... useless to play there :( and he made events with +++ weapons ... wtf is this sh1t ???