[Share-Guide]Installing your own Joomla Template(For Newbies)

Hello Faithfull MxC Members maybe some of you think that this topic is useless share-guide but i made it just for newbie Website Designers!!!!!

So Let's Start with what this topic including:

1)Introduction and few words about website Designing.

2)FileZilla Program and how to input the website template to your hosting server.

3)What you need to connect to the LiveZilla Program.

4)Video Tutorial

5)Last Words

[glow=red,2,300]Part I:IntroDuction And Few Words about WebSite Designing[/glow]

As you know all of you To make a website template isn't something normal, Except few Programs where include allready templates and contents to make it. Normally to make a template you have to know The Following Programming languages: HTML And PHP.... Before you're gonna make your own Website Template project you have to be sure that you've knowledge to these mainly programming languages for Websites..... Another one Program for template is Photoshop with .psd to the end of every file you're gonna have. If you want to edit it you have to use Photoshop.....

[glow=Blue,2,300]Part II:FileZilla Program and how to input the website template to your hosting server.[/glow]

Once you've finished with your template creation you have to download and install filezilla where you can find it from Here While you run it it will opens you a new window just like the following Picture.

34qlrgi.png(Because i got it to the greek version i will translate you what you have to add there into code tag.)

URL,Username,Password and port

once and you've done it successfully now you've to find the files to the left side as shown to the picture above and just transfer the files from your desktop to the hosting server's Files.

[glow=Purple,2,300]Part III:What you Need to connect to FileZilla Program[/glow]

As i wrote above you've just to fill in the form where i wrote into code tag above.

URL,UserName,Password and Port

[glow=Green,2,300]Part IV:Video Tutorial[/glow]

Here's an example video Tutorial and shows you what you've to do.(NOTICE: Don't Follow The Video as it is! I just add it to get understanded better..)

[glow=Pink,2,300]Last Words[/glow]

I wish that my Share-Guide helps alot of Members to understand and learning on how to Make their own Website Template. If you have any problem/question Don't Afraid to pm me for help. ;) ;) ;)

Wha't the point to bump it lol.

Btw credits?

Credits for this share-guide is all mine ;) ;) Except video, i found it in youtube ;)

you say how to Create your own Joomla Web Template(For Newbies)....i dont see a guide saying how to make a template..i see FileZilla and how to make a web site online with a template

Maybe i am blind...

you say how to Create your own Joomla Web Template(For Newbies)....i dont see a guide saying how to make a template..i see FileZilla and how to make a web site online with a template

Maybe i am blind...

I Edit the subject right now. Thx... huh... ;D, also thx where you give a minute to check it out.

• 1 month later...