[HELP] Code

falcon16

Question

6 answers to this question

addSkill(SkillTable.getInstance().getInfo(7005, 1;7006,1;7007,1));

δοκίμασε έτσι.

mou bgazei errors sto compile  ...

Error :  ')' expected

[javac]     addSkill(SkillTable.getInstance().getInfo(7005,1;7006,1;7007,1));

kane me add sto msn adm.falcon@hotmail.com

Kalhspera, mipos kserei kaneis pws mporw na balw se authn thn grammh :

addSkill(SkillTable.getInstance().getInfo(7005, 1));

na dinei kai 2o,3o ... skill ??

etsi einai enta3i

Η addSkill μεθοδος ειναι , δεν μπορει να δεχτει κιαλες παραμετρους. Απλα βαζεις την εντολη αυτη πολες φορες.

to

etsi einai enta3i

to dokimasa kai etsi alla mesa sto game xanonte kai menei mono to 1o addSkill.

exete na mou proteinete allh lush? :S

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Im still using aCis 220, upgraded to H5, the fact that I like how it started doesn't mean that I like the direction it took
    • Arguing over a trash implementation. decayMe -> wait client -> make changes -> spawnMe.
    • i've seen few shares from him and 2-3 replies.... Dunno, maybe i would give a chance to new members to help out with one or other way.... 
    • Whilst you've posted the same thead to the correct section, why made another thread with same content in this section? whatever you want to add or edit you can do it in this one -> FiskPay Thread   So this one will be locked while same thread exist already.
    • And you missed my part where I said the development wasn't worthy the spent time.   How much hours do you think you need to handle the perfect behavior - giving the fact it randomly client critical without timer - for which benefits ? It's a simple admincommand, if you spend more than 30min doing it then it's not worthy to be developed further. And that's why I never personally cared about it, since it's just QoL stuff.   I don't want to spend more than 30min to pick all possible packets from L2PHX properly, add it in the good sequence... All that to probably figured out it was impossible in the first place, because IL client is IL client and client wasn't developed to handle that stuff.   If you think you got the time and the will to do it, simply do it and share it, that will help people out there - but don't random taunt out of nothing (eg "your pack is trash") - moreover when you specifically said retailness isn't your business, meaning you got actually no clue what I'm doing and will probably never be interested in what I'm doing since you stucked yourself to rev 32x or so.   Don't be "that" randomer stucked in 2015 stating I only edit class names for fun and/or money and/or lack of skill (which, btw, was the main point of the said cycle, "organization", back in time). It's enough to read aCis changesets to understand you are wrong.
  • Topics

AdBlock Extension Detected!

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our members.

Please disable AdBlock browser extension first, to be able to use our community.

I've Disabled AdBlock