ddos attack

i am really trying to understand ddos attackers but i cant find a reason why they close servers.I spent my time playing l2 for hours and with one ddos the server i play close and i think wtf i spent my time for nothing also they should think those guys that they build their server , they spent money for give something good to l2 community so what's the point to make ddos attacks? :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

sorry for my english!!

You play l2 servers that get DDoSed. That's no ones' mistake.

You also play l2 server that close after a DDoS. So shame on you for playing on crap servers.

If people close up after a DDoS, it's likely the admin thought it's not worth the effort. AKA, likely the server wasn't any good for anyone - good riddance.

• 4 weeks later...

DDoS attack it's prohibeted and if someone make one report at police maybe the one that attack can get banned from his Internet hoster for over 1 Month :D for 1st time for 2nd i dont know maybe some cash ;) so gogo make

DDoS and lose your internet your money your life ;) Have fun

Well, taking into account that there is a huge amount of Interlude servers, (most of them usually fail), there are people who try to discourage the owners so they ddos it. Also considering the fact that there are many Lineage II private servers and the competition is high, increases the possibilities of a ddos attack to unprotected server because if the server close (and had a big amount of players) then probably few players from there would join your server. So that means more players for you.

DDoS attack it's prohibeted and if someone make one report at police maybe the one that attack can get banned from his Internet hoster for over 1 Month :D for 1st time for 2nd i dont know maybe some cash ;) so gogo make

DDoS and lose your internet your money your life ;) Have fun

The only one mean that DDos is good is for Online Internet Protest.

And those that making the attack know how to protect them selves...