custom armors/weapons

custom mobs

New PvP And Farm Areas

Custom Items like tattoos

Pls take A look at pics :

http://www.imagestorming.com/images/2012/06/08/YdxL.jpg

http://www.imagestorming.com/images/2012/06/08/dAbsR.jpg

GRAND OPENING TODAY 09/06/2012 at 20.00 GTM+2

Server looks cool, but that custom armor... is so ugly. Would you mind to change the textures to normal Apella or Epic armor? Or at least do an alternative patch... or even make 2 custom armors with the same stats but different textures... :D

Donations at L2Reison Server

-Active skills : 20 Euro

-50 Donate Coins : 5 Euro

-Full Enchant Armor +14 : 20 Euro

-Enchant Weapon +20 : 20 Euro

-Full enchant Jewelers : 20 Euro

server for money :)

kkthxbb :)

Donations at L2Reison Server

-Active skills : 20 Euro

-50 Donate Coins : 5 Euro

-Full Enchant Armor +14 : 20 Euro

-Enchant Weapon +20 : 20 Euro

-Full enchant Jewelers : 20 Euro

server for money :)

kkthxbb :)

If you make a server, it will be without donations? You can't find server without donations. Everyone is crying about homehosted servers, if server hasn't got donations how it's possible to be in a dedicated servers? And don't make the clever boy, everyone who make servers need money to keep the server more time online.

yea i agree with u, server need donations to keep alive, but... This is REALLY server for money, cause as u see u can donate weapons+++ agu skills too.

Server for players like for ex, lineage.ru dont need donations for weps ++ right? Next, lineage.ro, hmm, the new server for ex l2fandc.ro (stuck class) why the hell they dont need donations weapon+++ for keep alive?

Now, your answer still same?

yea i agree with u, server need donations to keep alive, but... This is REALLY server for money, cause as u see u can donate weapons+++ agu skills too.

Server for players like for ex, lineage.ru dont need donations for weps ++ right? Next, lineage.ro, hmm, the new server for ex l2fandc.ro (stuck class) why the hell they dont need donations weapon+++ for keep alive?

Now, your answer still same?

Yes, you are right about donation list.

Crystalya (Demi, AnimeLegend) dosen't have the experience in that domain for speaking, he think if don't have enchant on items at donation list server can't be online for long time which is totally wrong.  If you are a smart guy you can have a server with 300/400+ online for a long time with a decent donation list. But for that you have to invest a lot of money (dedicat machine, advertisment,etc) and to be honest this server will not be online more than one month (in my opinion).

Retard people.... Its not super donates LIKE: Safe/Max = 6/14 And D-O-N-A-T-E For +20 Or +25/+30...

These donates is in normal levels. The only one that i disagree is Active Skills.... Take them off!!! Its the only one thing that makes me angry, becauze all guys fucked up to take one good skill from the LS's and donates with 10-20-30 euros fuck whole server... BECAUZE THEY HAVE MONEY.. No its not this one the theme. I want a fair gameplay.

If you take off active/passive skills donate i will be happy... and i will bring here ppl too. If you dont... i dont log becauze its just a waste of time, everything that someone do in 3-4 hours or maybe 1 day, donators will did them in 5 min.

(DONT TAKE NOTHING PERSONALLY, ITS MY OWN VIEW ABOUT L2PVP SERVERS)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Well, sorry not sorry for resurrecting old topic, but I believe it's ultimately stupid to implement license checks like Vilmis did 🙂   private static String url = "jdbc:mysql://185.80.128.233/" + getData("Zm9ydW1fZGI="); private static String username = getData("bXJjb3B5cmlnaHQ="); private static String password = getData("Y29weXJpZ2h0XzEyMw=="); con = GlobalDB.getInstance().getConnection(); PreparedStatement statement; statement = con.prepareStatement("SELECT field_6 from core_pfields_content WHERE member_id = ?"); statement.setInt(1, Config.FORUM_USER_ID); ResultSet rset = statement.executeQuery();   This awesome way of coding things leaves us with base64-encoded credentials and DB exposed and accessible globally 😉 Btw he checks his licensing data from some plugin generated table his forum uses. Vilmis took action and ensured that mrcopyright user would have only needed accesses and rights for this operation. But he forgot to ensure that his INFORMATION_SCHEMA database would not be exposed and readable... That leads us to fully readable server variables like version used (10.1.26-MariaDB-0+deb9u1 - pretty ancient DB and OS, I'd assume). From here you can go south and do some kinky stuff, if you want and have knowledge for that. But who cares, right?   Ooh, table core_pfields_content field_6 is IP address which is checked by FORUM_USER_ID. Yep, you can query all IP addresses there (124 of them right now) and also do whatever you want with them! 🙂  The most fun part? Files source has been shared what, more than 2 years ago?  Vilmis still uses very same credentials and never changed it after sources exposure - who cares. Although, "sources" may be way too strong word here. If anyone still use paid Orion versions, I'd suggest packing your shit and leaving immediately, or at least fix this incompetent fool caused problems. It's obvious Vilmis don't care or maybe doesn't even know from the first place how to solve this problem (hint hint - tiny PHP Rest API microservice which would do absolutely the same but without exposing sensitive data?). By doing that, he exposes his infrastructure and YOUR data, and he does that for more than 2 years now 🙂 Developer of century!    
    • rename the l2.bin into l2.exe
    • L2LIVE.PRO- Dynamic Mid-rates Essence Seven Signs GRAND OPENING - July 5, 20:00 GMT+3 (EEST) TEST SERVER IS OPEN - COME AND CHECK IT OUT TODAY! Join our community and be part of it at: https://www.l2live.pro https://discord.gg/k3NMgR4Dmu   Server description * EXP/SP: Dynamic (x1- x100 based on your level, *before* Sayha and EXP buffs * Adena: x50 / Item Drop: x10 / Fishing EXP increased / Attribute EXP increased * Simplified gameplay to stay in the loop while not spending hours and hours farming * Starter Pack containing very useful items for beginners * MP replenishing potions with auto-consumption * No overpowered donations L2LIVE shop * All spellbook coupons, pet spellbook coupons and master books are sold via Game Assistant * Additionally you can buy SP pouches, enchanted talismans, pet training guides and various other consumables for Adena and L-Coin * More items such as cloaks, more talismans, agathions, belts, pendants, enchantment scrolls of various grades, evolution stones, etc will be added! Shop server as a shortcut, and all retail-like ways of earning items are still here! L-Coins * Drops with small change and in random amounts from Lv60+ monsters  * All raidbosses drop random amount of L-Coin Pouches generating up to 420 Lcoin per unit. **Grand Olympiad and Events** * Grand Olympiad is held week day * Format is 1v1, unlimited weekly fights  * Heroes are declared weekly at Sunday * There are three automated events - TvT, CTF and Deathmatch, running at evenings * Orc Fortress, Battle with Balok, Keber Hunter, Archievements Box, Daily Gift Calendar provisional events are active too Custom user commands * .offlineplay command, your character will keep playing till death or server restart * .offlineshop command, keeps your shop sitting until all items are purchased * .apon / .apoff - enable/disable HP/MP autoconsume And lots of other small improvements are waiting for you!   Join our community and be part of it at: https://www.l2live.pro https://discord.gg/k3NMgR4Dmu
  • Topics