Who will win Euro 2012?

Which county you think will win Euro 2012?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Which county you think will win Euro 2012?

• Spain
    • Germany
    • Holland
    • Greece
    • Another country. (which one)

Mm = mans. -beep-ing phone

Chech may not have a team but she has names.

Cholebas, Mitroglou, Salpigidis can score from the 11 meters, though it depends on luck as well. Czech ain't powerful, so we can beat them, they got as you said the fame only, but check what I told you about Russia

Gk=goalkeeper

I know that, I mean Vryzas scored against him when we did the miracle and we qualified to the quarter finals :D Malafeev was the GK. He made a wrong exit so :D QQ xD

Greece is gonna apply (as always) Chelsea's style in big matches. What do i mean? 10 defenders till 85' and then a goal by mistake or by chance. And finally Euro 2012 goes to

Greece

Greece is gonna apply (as always) Chelsea's style in big matches. What do i mean? 10 defenders till 85' and then a goal by mistake or by chance. And finally Euro 2012 goes to

thats wrong... that's rehhagel's style, after 2004 a lot of european teams used it!!

Greece ftw!

hahah kewl

I don't see any problem with that, this is football & this is why tactics exist, also let me remind you that Otto Rehangel first applied this kind of system which was succesful and then the other teams. Greece proved to everyone that they deserved this title cause they played smart.

I don't get what "mm" means, but anyway about Russia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_UEFA_European_Football_Championship_squads

So why not Russia? Anyway firstly we have to win Czech, if we win Czech and Russia wins PL then they don't care about the result and will be more relaxed and they'll keep energy for the Quarter Finals that means, that the game with the Russia will be easier

Well if you win czech gr will have 4 points. If rus will win with Poland they will have 6 points. Then last matches in the group will happen on the same time so teams wont see results of previous matches and if it all happen what I said gr will fight with rus for 1st place so they wont give it up so easy. And if Poland win against czech gr and PL will have both 4 points.

Anyway I know Poland can beat Rus. Match will happen on opened stadium also I hope they will play whole match as they played on the 1st half against greece.

Poland team is under construction and this is the 2nd youngest team (after Germany) on Euro. We show in 1st match that we can handle our group but in 51 defender Wasilewski did mistake and Szczęsny could easly catch the ball. Anyway I wish to beat russia on tuesday, it's not imposible for Poland.

Well if you win czech gr will have 4 points. If rus will win with Poland they will have 6 points. Then last matches in the group will happen on the same time so teams wont see results of previous matches and if it all happen what I said gr will fight with rus for 1st place so they wont give it up so easy. And if Poland win against czech gr and PL will have both 4 points.

Anyway I know Poland can beat Rus. Match will happen on opened stadium also I hope they will play whole match as they played on the 1st half against greece.

Every team has it owns weak point w/e we shall see Russian won't come to loose, but they will come to get a X (hard to try to win) cause they need energy & players to the next phase