[Exploit]Take full buffs for free in servers with olympiad buffing system

All the players of Eternal-Sin know that to get buffs now it's a bit difficult (too high prices of AA).I had the same problem until a friend told me that i can have very easy buffs for free!

The only thing that u need is a noblesse char,5 minutes and some olympiad points (1 is enough).

The bug is working only in the servers with olympiad buffing system (when join u take buffs)

Go at the olympiad manager,talk to him and join at the olympiad.

The battle beggins,fight until the end,if u lose there is no problem.

The battle is ended.Now the system tells u that u will be teleported back to the village.

Here u have to act,when it says:

"U will be teleported to the village in 5 seconds" restart ur char!

What's next?Log in again and u'll see ur char standing to the village with full buffs :o.

Known Servers where this it is working:

Eternal Sin

L2Core

Regards,

fakoykas

This bug is 2 years old and every1 knows it...besides es is -beeped- up now.

Anyway thanks.

2 years?I was playing 1 year ago and this bug wasn't exist.Now i started again and they told me that.

2 years?I was playing 1 year ago and this bug wasn't exist.Now i started again and they told me that.

Well maybe not 2 years but my point was that is too old and even nabs know it :P

I remember many players which participated to oly just to take aio :P

And anyway farming for aa is hell easiest then before like i told.

Lol theres no point to hide it.Interlude comes in 1 week and that bug knows all the server players :) but thnx for share and maybe this thing work somewhere else.

Yeah they tell that they will update soon like 1+ year now.. c'mon..this aint a good server anymore..

Btw yeah all ppl in es know this bug so i don't see a point to hide it.Admins gotta be retards if they don't know that.But they don't give a damn about this server anymore as far as i saw the last months.

• 9 months later...