[CnC]Squirte Squirtle!

I like it, better than Pikatchu, but why Pokemon? :D

About the "animated" thing, well i think would fit an animation on the bubbles will make it more realistic :D

I found some really attactive renders with 1-2 pokemons,there's still one more with Eevee :D

haha, well I guess if you are going to use it them you'll put a green/open yellow colour and leafs etc xD Though it's a cool idea, and a nice sig, check my previous post about the animation as well :D

i mean not c4d bg, for example i found this sig

2dlq5p0.jpg This one background fits more with squirtle than yours do but that ones need some work too i think DONT RIP THIS ONE SIG ITS JUST AN EXAMPLE AND ITS NOT MINE WORK , JUST FOUND ON INTERNET

i mean not c4d bg, for example i found this sig

2dlq5p0.jpg This one background fits more with squirtle than yours do but that ones need some work too i think DONT RIP THIS ONE SIG ITS JUST AN EXAMPLE AND ITS NOT MINE WORK , JUST FOUND ON INTERNET

Rip it ? Lol,It sucks hardly for me.

i fine it much better than yours anyway , just opinions i will say it again your render outstands the background

I think Grim's sig is better than the one which you posted above.