Review

They would seem better for a server x10 Hi5

With Npc buffer full, 2 hours in length. Or no npc buffer but with duration of 2 hours?

And what else would add for good dynamic server with these rates?

I keep hearing people want server without buffer and retail like duration, however when a server like that is made nobody joins it.

I dont think so,there're many people that lookin' for such server,retail - like features..I can assure you.

Cos most people on this forum are a vocal minority.

But lets keep making random exp/adena rate servers with full buffers and MP potions and hope something good comes out of it. Along with the 30 other servers.

Buffer is nothing unique. That's 3 years ago.

Consider this, there is no favoritism or opinion regarding buffers.

There is just an option and consequences.

Some people will like having a full buffer, others will not. Thus, some will complain and others won't. Some will play and others won't

There is no best option.

Having a buffer is the most common option. Depends what you do with buffs and what buffs will be in the buffer as well I guess.

I would add most prophet/EE/SE buffs and several dance/songs (Fury,Wind,Vitality,Concentration) and PoWater if you are high five (or whenever all prophecy became almost the same).

That way if people want more specialized buffs and stats they'd need to get some friends or maintain some dualboxes.

It's not necessary though, if it were, i'd also nerf the buffs that wouldn't be in the NPC.

Nobody needs a crit damage difference from COV+Dance of Fire just cos some kids have nasa PCs to run 3 windows...

Consider this, there is no favoritism or opinion regarding buffers.

There is just an option and consequences.

Some people will like having a full buffer, others will not. Thus, some will complain and others won't. Some will play and others won't

There is no best option.

Having a buffer is the most common option. Depends what you do with buffs and what buffs will be in the buffer as well I guess.

I would add most prophet/EE/SE buffs and several dance/songs (Fury,Wind,Vitality,Concentration) and PoWater if you are high five (or whenever all prophecy became almost the same).

That way if people want more specialized buffs and stats they'd need to get some friends or maintain some dualboxes.

It's not necessary though, if it were, i'd also nerf the buffs that wouldn't be in the NPC.

Nobody needs a crit damage difference from COV+Dance of Fire just cos some kids have nasa PCs to run 3 windows...

I dont think on 2012 a pc cant handle 3 windows. Some people are just too lazy to dualbox, i know it because i am.