hellbound L2Anius.com x20 mid rate / perfect balance / friendly GMs / H5 feature work 99%

Anius

We from ButterFly clan just joined this server so it has more people now. To be honest we don't really care about people already having vorpal on the server. It's a matter of time until we have it too and we will beat them :).

So far server is nice I think! I wasn't able to test balance and h5 features normally ... but the GMs are nice and looking at the changelog there are fixes/new features every 3 to 5 days. Keep it up!

We came from Pharos btw ... but GMs there are either away all the time/not caring or they're giving epics through secret donations to people. While they tell their community it's not possible....

Its absolutely NOT a good server, i dont know in which universe you are living in Oo

My friends and me left because sooner or later u gonna see it anyway, Tanks in Olympiad have 260 Speed, Yea sure.  Dagger with Dual Daggers, arent landing Backstabs , fail after fail.

I dont know what u are talking about "good server" But open your eyes Niggas

Its absolutely NOT a good server, i dont know in which universe you are living in Oo

My friends and me left because sooner or later u gonna see it anyway, Tanks in Olympiad have 260 Speed, Yea sure.  Dagger with Dual Daggers, arent landing Backstabs , fail after fail.

I dont know what u are talking about "good server" But open your eyes Niggas

Do you have proof? Oh wait! You dont. How typical...

Log in with L2net check olympiad name : FakeZor (eva templar) speed with berserker his own spirit 246 speed. Shilen Templar with wind walk beserker and spirit of shilien 260 speed , explain me this

Seriosly if you don't believe, use facking l2net and check it by your own...

And about backstab trust me i asked enough ghost hunters and wind riders and i even saw it i don't have to say anything more. I'm really done with that server

Log in with L2net check olympiad name : FakeZor (eva templar) speed with berserker his own spirit 246 speed. Shilen Templar with wind walk beserker and spirit of shilien 260 speed , explain me this

Seriosly if you don't believe, use facking l2net and check it by your own...

And about backstab trust me i asked enough ghost hunters and wind riders and i even saw it i don't have to say anything more. I'm really done with that server

I'm GH and i dont have any problems with bakstabs...

what kind of GH you were? hitting backstab into face?