Lineage II Paradox Goddess of Destruction Development Team

Hi there :), my name is mavmdox, me and my team we try to build a fully working emulator for Lineage II Goddess of Destruction, i cannot say that we have the best emulator out there, but is pretty damn good, alot of stuff are working and we are trying to implement new stuff or improve the old stuff to improve the L2 experience of the players, enough about the introductory things lets get down to details:

We are the only GOD team that provides GOD geodata with it's project, and we have some promotions for you!

-With every pack you buy from us you will receive 3 months of free hosting in a cloud computing enviorment for your server

that cloud computing enviorment is called Windows Azure and it's hosted by the Microsoft corporation, what are the advantages of this thing you ask? Well let me tell you!

-You have enormous stability no down time bigger than 20 minutes/MONTH

-You have big bandwith (5GB europe/1GB USA) I AM NOT JOKING

The location of the data centers are:

North America

North-central US - Chicago, IL

South-central US - San Antonio, TX

West US

East US

Asia

East Asia - Hong Kong, China

South East Asia - Singapore

Europe

West Europe - Amsterdam, Netherlands

North Europe - Dublin, Ireland

-Improved protection (you know that every kid wants to DDOS your server, well they kinda can't now bcs our login server will ban him and the Azure cloud computing enviorment has such much power that you can't get it down)

more things about Windows Azure here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azure_Services_Platform

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Special offers:

-the first 5 subscribers get 50% discount and FREE UPDATES FOR 1 WEEK AND 3 months of free hosting in WindowsAzure.

So to prove you that it's not all about the money we have a sharing contest for you guys on our forum.

-the first 2 users that share 50 (scripts/npc/quests/events/mods) compatible with GOD or HI5 or even L2pheonix files(yea our project is based on that) will get a Free pack and 3 months of free hosting in Windows Azure.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Main Things that are working:

-4'th profession

-Jumping system with 3 track choice

-Clan System

-Auctioning system

-R+ Weapons/Armors

-4'th class skills

-Some of the new raidbosses

-New Clan Halls

-Awakening using the Powerfull devices and Scroll of Afterlife

-God Geodata(we have but not included in the subscription price)

-2'nd Authentification protocol using the PIN System

-Party Matching System

-New HairStyles/Mounts(horses and kookuru)

And many things it will take too much to write this whole thing down, that's why we recomend you to check our Timeline.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You think you can help us? you can earn GREAT benefits from our project

Contact us at:

Yahoo!: mavmdox

MSN: mavmdox@live.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I PREFER FOR YOU GUYS TO CONTACT ME ON SKYPE/YAHOO if you don't have any of these you can contact me on MSN

Forum: http://5j.ro/forum

TimeLine: http://5j.ro/forum/index.php/board,3.0.html

Forgot one thing :D : You need to register on the forum to see the timeline and the posts

Can you provide a test server?

If yes then provide me more info via pm, thanks.

Sorry that i do not respect your request and pm you, i think it's for everyone to know!

YES WE DO PROVIDE A TEST SERVER!

This seems more like an advertisement for the hosting 'gift' to be honest, judging from your main post.

yes, i agree with you, has been a similar project Moonblade-project with the same design as the forum now! Which in turn was copied from our project.

yes, i agree with you, has been a similar project Moonblade-project with the same design as the forum now! Which in turn was copied from our project.

i don't get it, you come here, and you complain about what? did you see me complaining on your project post about how crappy your things are? :).You don't even know how to code in java, i don't give a rat's ass about your project, and about the forum, you used a free theme for SMF, I BOUGHT THAT THEME FROM THE DESIGNER.So you see the difference, you are a joke to the java programmers, you do things crappy, and you have such broken english that i bet you don't even understand 50% of the things.You apear from nowhere with some crappy job done by another russian, either you apologize or i will start cracking your LOL L2 GOD Pack with old 415 protocol because you are not able to update it to harmony and post it free on this forum?:) and l2base and all those russian servers.It's your choice, and you have 1 hour. You and your lol team arrent even able to protect your sources or develop something worth trying, you and all the RUS/UA teams except L2Geo and GodWorld are a joke to everything, so instead trying to mock other's project you look first at your crappy work. as i said, either you apologize here or i will post YOUR 3001 ASSEMBLY WITH IP PROTECTION REMOVED BECAUSE IT'S REALY SIMPLE TO DECOMPILE YOUR GameServer.java and remove the bind protection to the External Hostname. YOU HAVE 1 HOUR!.

Do you consider yourself normal? Adequate people do not behave like you.

As for the 1 hours - this is an absolute nonsense :) You do not have version 3001, and will not have it :) Do you have an old version that we gave you by going to the meeting of 50 USD. In which there is bedkor on such cases :)

Learn to spell backdoor :) don't worry it's removed i am not that stupid as you are Telnet Server is down BUHAHAHAH with my modification!Time remaining 15 minutes you annoy me:).APOLOGIZE and i won't post it because i am resonable, or i will after 15 minutes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here you go! learn some english : http://www.rustran.com/. The version i have with free HostName, and free backdoor is : PAMPAM Update 2604.But some1 from your forum gave me 3001 :) .So, remember, you can avoid this by apologizing for your post, it's that simple