[L2J] L2ChaosIoD

pipiou21

Are you interested on playing on L2Chaos?

If yes like this facebook fanpage wall post: https://www.facebook.com/LineageIiChaosCustomPvpServer/posts/394864607275595

(A way to give me opportunities of continuing the development, even with this complicated season of my personal life!)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You still haven't started the server after 1 year? Wow, you're really taking your time.

L2Chaos had a bad start the last year, mooore bugfixes are done right now but I'm not sure if it worths opening it again.

Like us on https://www.facebook.com/LineageIiChaosCustomPvpServer for further updates and notifications about L2ChaosIoD!

Where is the download link? Or the site of the server?

l2chaosiod.com

So if it's offline, how come the website shows on? Also if you're really having a hard time fixing bugs, maybe you should wipe and try a different build.

It's not offline, it's just beta mode. About different build, I'll have to start from zero, it's so hardcored pack, I can't create a lower rate server based on this.

So is it closed beta with select players, or just GM team (if there are any others)? I would like to jump in and try it out, maybe help with testing.

I didn't mean different rates/server type, only different server file pack. I can imagine you would have to add the mods from scratch more or less, but at least there's a chance you'll have less bugs (or new bugs lol).

So is it closed beta with select players, or just GM team (if there are any others)? I would like to jump in and try it out, maybe help with testing.

I didn't mean different rates/server type, only different server file pack. I can imagine you would have to add the mods from scratch more or less, but at least there's a chance you'll have less bugs (or new bugs lol).

No it's not closed beta, you can login it's Open Beta.

Like us on https://www.facebook.com/LineageIiChaosCustomPvpServer for further updates and notifications about L2ChaosIoD!

I tried logging in last night and couldn't, but it works fine now.

It turns out I already had a character made, with some newbie gear. I got a mid weapon and some enchants...but the normal farm mobs drop way too few silver coins, it takes hours to farm full mid gear. And the high farm mobs deal tons of dmg, I died in like 5 hits. Also after killing a "crappyboss" there's this annoying captcha that pops up....nobody would need to use a bot to kill them anyway.

The instant noblesse is in vote shop...kinda questionable decision.

There are other ways to extend the players commitment time to the server, other than ridiculously low drops in low tier areas (considering shop prices), and impossible to kill mobs in high tier farm areas.

My advice: increase drop rate in low tier farm areas (the most important one). If high tier farm mobs are killable with mid gear, that should solve it (if not, you might want to decrease their stats a bit). Also for the love of baby jesus, remove that captcha...at least on "crappybosses"!