[L2J] L2ChaosIoD

pipiou21

I've noticed you're quite dumb before, but is it really so hard to read a post just above yours?

That "stupid" guy really helped me on beta mode, he is a great pvper and yes, he should read my previous post :) .

Gameplay Change/Update (Still Offline): Heroic and Certification skills are now also automatically transfered to your subclasses !!!

Sorry for the downtime, we have some stability issues, however, we are still working offline on project ... !!!

Opening of L2Chaos is really near however no ETA available yet ...

Our Dedicated Machine for the next 2 months:

HARD DISC: 2x 1000 GB SATA II-HDD 7.200 rpm

RAM: 8 GB DDR3-RAM ECC

CPU: AMD Athlon II X4 605e, Quad-Core

What is your opinion?!

Server will be soon moved to Dedicated Server!

I am not playing in that server, although i tried it and for a custom project i admire the work done, but i look for midrated server atm, However i would like to tell you that if you can handle linux you should get it on Linux OS, since with that hardware, it would really make the difference. good luck

Whats the connection speed?

100 mbps upload!

I am not playing in that server, although i tried it and for a custom project i admire the work done, but i look for midrated server atm, However i would like to tell you that if you can handle linux you should get it on Linux OS, since with that hardware, it would really make the difference. good luck

Thanks x1000, however i will be happy if you play on this server, even that it's not what you want i'm sure that you are going to like it!