[R&C 0/10]My first website (psd)

Green colour+font suck , also bg is used on 99% of noob servers sites :C  , and colours is quite random , i hope you wont give up , just keep working and i would like to please all forum try to create other website except for l2 themes ... try something more simple for start . and also always add your copyright and name so it wont be stolen on your next works ^.^

4/10

Green colour+font suck , also bg is used on 99% of noob servers sites :C  , and colours is quite random , i hope you wont give up , just keep working and i would like to please all forum try to create other website except for l2 themes ... try something more simple for start . and also always add your copyright and name so it wont be stolen on your next works ^.^

4/10

Ty.I like green,red,is my colors and  i don't have good  font :/

but ok. My rate is 5/10(I'm hard on myself :P )

You take an image from google you putted as a backround and you have a template? No mate. Try to create something on your own something yours not ready things. That is just a friendly advise, no offense. Also, all the text you use is terrible. Next time, think before you design.