New Website From Me R & C

Plan things out properly. Get to know complementing colors. That green from your background and that intense bright red don't match. You need to get a feel for colors too.

Your body elements are way too huge in comparsion to the entire layout.

What resolution did you make this for?

All My Sites Are In 1600x1200,should i use anything else?

All My Sites Are In 1600x1200,should i use anything else?

Yeah see your boxes are too huge and you'd also be advice to design stuff for lower resolutions, ie. 1024

It doesn't look finished is what he means.

It's a background, a few boxes with text and little images on them.

Hm...and what should i add?

That's up to you. People need lots of imagination to make things come together naturally and make it fit.

Also, depending on what the site is for, there'll be certain things that could come in handy. If it's an l2 server, a server status page or something, if it's a fansite, then maybe a database or drop calculator etc.

That's up to you. People need lots of imagination to make things come together naturally and make it fit.

Also, depending on what the site is for, there'll be certain things that could come in handy. If it's an l2 server, a server status page or something, if it's a fansite, then maybe a database or drop calculator etc.

hm...okay i'll try to do my best at the next web.

What do you mean exactly?

Many things man. First of all, you need to change the tabs and add some effects in the whole backround. You need more practice.

Many things man. First of all, you need to change the tabs and add some effects in the whole backround. You need more practice.

I Dont have big knowledge to photoshop.i Dont know really nothing! Im just searching and testing some effects if i like em i use em.If i had someone to explain me some things via teamviewer or Skype i would make designs like xDrac make:P (Joking)

I Dont have big knowledge to photoshop.i Dont know really nothing! Im just searching and testing some effects if i like em i use em.If i had someone to explain me some things via teamviewer or Skype i would make designs like xDrac make:P (Joking)

Then no reason to show us something. First Learn something about it and when you ready showcase your work.