[Guide] How to take someone's IP [Noob Friedly]

Hello maxcheaters ,

Since a new board arrived i decided to start sharing Guides and shares that will help members!

The most importand thing you must know about your slave's (victim's) , is their IP's !

You can do alot having an ip ,from flooding-Spamimg-finding information about their connection to attacking them (DDOS) , but in every case you will need experience !

So in this guide i will show you how to get someone's ip really easy and noob friedly ;)

Notice: I know there are many ways to find someone's ip but in my opinion this way is the best , because it is really easy on use ;)

So lets start ;)

What we will need ?

1) a broswer ( Doesnt matter which one , it will work with all broswer's)

2) a brain

How will do that and how it works ?

We will do that using a website named "MyIpTest" ! All you have to do , is sending a link to your slave (victim-the one who want his ip) ! When victim open that link his broswer will direct him to a page that you will choose BUT at the same time will save his IP and his IP Information! So all you have to do is to find a website that your slave may be intrested in !

You will need 6 simple steps

1) Open your broswer

2) go HERE

3) Now fill the fields like this :

a)  " Redirect URL: http:// "--> Here you must fill with the link that your slave will be directed

b)  " Link for person:"--> This is the link that you must send to your slave

c)  " Link for you:"--> Thats the link that you will use to see your slave's IP

IMPORTAND!!! First fill the "Redirect URL: http://" field otherwise will not direct slave anywhere !!!

Here is an image (example)

4) Optional - As you can see the link that you have to send to your slave ir really BIG and the way it is none will ever open it ;) So you can go HERE and shorten the slaves link !

5) Send the link to your slave

6) Open the "Link for you:" and wait till he open the URL ! ( Refreshing the page every 1 minute till you see his IP )

Done , now you have his ip !

Have fun and

Thanks for reading :)

NeverMore

Ι need reply ? :P

yeah sory for this ;) Fixed !

Poly kalo guide file nevermore! tha ekana ena kapoia stigmh alla me prolaves! Nice share

[gr]οκ το έκανα στα αγγλικά γιατί ένα μεγάλο μέρος του φόρουν δεν είναι έλληνες και με αυτό τον τρόπο καταλαβαίνουμε όλοι :) καλύτερα να απαντάμε στα αγγλικά ! [/gr]

thanks

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...