interlude Lineage 2 Sandora RebOrN !!!!!!! 1.6.2012 20:00 GMT +2

D3athLeGenD™

Okay, and who cares? Server is very good atm, and none have problems. So, haters gonna hate ;*

Ok go play dude you decide.I spam because he try attack all servers 19 years old boy.And You think he dont give other clans same skills ?We are turkish we speak him max 5 min and i take this skills. if other one greek speak with him always he is full. Please stand in dream.

Ok go play dude you decide.I spam because he try attack all servers 19 years old boy.And You think he dont give other clans same skills ?We are turkish we speak him max 5 min and i take this skills. if other one greek speak with him always he is full. Please stand in dream.

Dude you talk about atacks but you know that when sandora Opened more than 15 bouters were atacking? I dont thinks so.... So stop talking about the atacks... He atack ONLY then that atacked him. END

Dude you talk about atacks but you know that when sandora Opened more than 15 bouters were atacking? I dont thinks so.... So stop talking about the atacks... He atack ONLY then that atacked him. END

Subject not about attacks.I dont like him because he make attacks servers like 14-15 years old kids style + He give items dude. I spam because server have 300 ppl normal solo players dont have any augment etc.But he give clans skill so what one fail?

Subject not about attacks.I dont like him because he make attacks servers like 14-15 years old kids style + He give items dude. I spam because server have 300 ppl normal solo players dont have any augment etc.But he give clans skill so what one fail?

do you have Proofs? Pics or chats? Also DONATE is ON so to many people Donate the skills ( This is the way that ALL server WORK.... You know DDOS protectios and Server machine must be payed.... )

NoobLegend start to attack renaissance, cause rena is way too better server and many ppl will go from sandora to rene and sandora kid can't let this happen :)

Can you just STFU realy you are spamer and Very low kid.... also you just BUMP L2Sandora...

Who cares about what you say ....

NO ONE

Okay, and who cares? Server is very good atm, and none have problems. So, haters gonna hate ;*

Ok, you're the most retarded person ever joined in this forum. That's a fact.

[GR]Αν παίζατε από παλιά L2SandorA, τώρα θα παίζατε Sandora μόνο και μόνο από το name. Όχι ότι τώρα δεν είναι καλός, ο πιο PRO σερβερ είναι.

[EN]JoiN L2SandorA The best Interlude Server

yeah man, I agree with you, it's the best atm IL PvP server

BUT

There is an Admin that doesnt do his job correctly.

Im not joining any more on this server JUST because it's a "donation-player" server, what I mean ?

If you noticed at the server features it says Augments 1-1, but it's not like that.

It's 1-1 for normal players, donators can have 2 passives.

That's unfair and unbalanced, other than that server is the best right now.

Hope Death would consider this but I think he cares more for money than the gameplay of ppl in his server.

Can you just STFU realy you are spamer and Very low kid.... also you just BUMP L2Sandora...

Who cares about what you say ....

NO ONE

IF you dont care sandora admin give players item your decide go play.But learn that other players care .

IF you dont care sandora admin give players item your decide go play.But learn that other players care .

it'S not your server stop answer.I flame y always.

ARE YOU RETARD OR SOMETHING?

What ever i stop reply becaouse this is SPAM

as you see bro you cant prove what i corrupt your friend survivor ask me from me to test 2 skills and i give it to you for 10 Minutes and becaouse i close l2renssaince your friend sever now you write everywhere l2sandora corroput what a fail guy you are :) and i continue to hit l2ressaince becouse he attack me before ;) i dont stop to hit any one ALL OF YOU START TO ATTACK ME NOW IS MY TURN THNX!

as you see bro you cant prove what i corrupt your friend survivor ask me from me to test 2 skills and i give it to you for 10 Minutes and becaouse i close l2renssaince your friend sever now you write everywhere l2sandora corroput what a fail guy you are :) and i continue to hit l2ressaince becouse he attack me before ;) i dont stop to hit any one ALL OF YOU START TO ATTACK ME NOW IS MY TURN THNX!

HEHEHEHE