Suggestion topic,lets res dat forum >.>

Fanky

I always lol so much when I see actual name suggestions about promotions, cause you know most of them are never gonna happen..

When U are refering  to be promoted write a clear reason below

I always lol so much when I see actual name suggestions about promotions, cause you know most of them are never gonna happen..

When U are refering  to be promoted write a clear reason below

like? say names..

well,gotta agree with vaxil's reply..

however,I still believe that changing or even recycling sometimes the staff,can give only benefits to forum,to its members and forum's reputation around.

Yes but as I said ,the mods shouldbe "elected" and not just approved by Maxtor.And there would be a topic when you could rate the mods accordingly.

[*]Promote a guy to l2jdeveloper,for almost the same reasons like client mod..every day more than 10 help topics are taking place and we need someone,experienced to control them.

no1 with enough experience is going to accept this cause no1 with this experience will waste his time without getting paid. and im not talking about retarded kids that pretend to know java or whatever im talking about real people like intrepid/vago/seth were ;)

btw u know nothing will happen dont u?

[*]Promote a guy to l2jdeveloper,for almost the same reasons like client mod..every day more than 10 help topics are taking place and we need someone,experienced to control them.

no1 with enough experience is going to accept this cause no1 with this experience will waste his time without getting paid. and im not talking about retarded kids that pretend to know java or whatever im talking about real people like intrepid/vago/seth were ;)

btw u know nothing will happen dont u?

Have you seen iRat? what he does in forum?

Agree with that. Altough Maxtor could allow him to offer his services for an exchange , but he also must share something ( it doesnt matter if its tiny or HUGE) when requested politely.

yea indeed not even semicore thats totally crap lmao.

Thats like starters crap dude everyone can give it a go to make them or even search to find them most of the things he make are shared a long time ago the only thing newbies got to do is change some pathetic imports and thats it lmao.

yea indeed not even semicore thats totally crap lmao.

Thats like starters crap dude everyone can give it a go to make them or even search to find them most of the things he make are shared a long time ago the only thing newbies got to do is change some pathetic imports and thats it lmao.

Yes but all the experienced members are retired. Now what we have? these members I mean new blood. iRat writes all the day for the member of mxc without cost omg. Anyway he has 163 posts and 3 reputation lolen.

Yes but all the experienced members are retired. Now what we have? these members I mean new blood. iRat writes all the day for the member of mxc without cost omg. Anyway he has 163 posts and 3 reputation lolen.

yea like reputation counts here anyways lmao.

i used to have +50 -49 lmao

btw i know they are retired thats why im saying nothing is going to change in here.

yea like reputation counts here anyways lmao.

i used to have +50 -49 lmao

btw i know they are retired thats why im saying nothing is going to change in here.

Τhe only thing we can do now, is waiting for the maxtor reply, nothing more.

Can you just get rid of your fukcing egoism and for once work together for a greater good rather than your e-penis ? Seriously !

Stop talking about promote/demote , since a good forum is a democratical one...

For low level ranks like Gold/GFX/LoL/AION/WOW/L2 you better create a topic where only people with 200+ posts can vote , AND not in secret , but in posting down the names. Then you get the sum , divide it and voila.

For High Level Ranks such as Game Moderator, Global Moderator and "Art" Moderator , you can have the same thing , but with anonymous vote here , where only people in the Staff Section can vote.

AND GOD DAMNIT PLEASE. DONT PROMOTE YOURSELFS , I AM GONNA PUKE.

Amen.