[Help]Nautilus

I started play nautilous,and i can say that he is great,tho I never played him before and I would like to see some suggestions/reccomendetions/tips about how to play with him.

I mainly want from you to suggest me build/skills order.

I started play nautilous,and i can say that he is great,tho I never played him before and I would like to see some suggestions/reccomendetions/tips about how to play with him.

I mainly want from you to suggest me build/skills order.

Try him AP-Tank or tank its very good as a tank. I have written a guide but I think you don't want to see. :/

Try him AP-Tank or tank its very good as a tank. I have written a guide but I think you don't want to see. :/

its not that..I read it,but I totally dissagree with your build.. :P

bump.

Naut is an OP jungler atm, why lane? :<

W/e best lane solution is support naut ;p

never tried him as a jungler,gonna try him.

however,since i'm not so good jungler,could suggest a build for naut lane?(as support,as you say)

I think you can build lane naut the same as jungle... just start with boots 3 pots or cloth 5 pots

then get ninja tabi/mercury's (depends on the enemy team ofc), heart of gold and philo stone

after that just start building the crazy tankyness ^^

Randuins, frozen heart, banshee's or force of nature and when u feel like having enough armor to survive most engages, just complete your shurelya's.

Should work i guess