[L2j] L2RiViA - MID - 20.05.2012

RiVVeN

Not to mention the op buffs like gift/blessing queen/seraphim ,sharp edge,hard tanning,case harden,kamael pride and all these sh1t buffs on a buffer ,these buffs doesnt represent balance at all even in pvp servers ...

btw iamyourdeath ,you are already bored of lifedrain ?  ;D

Not to mention the op buffs like gift/blessing queen/seraphim ,sharp edge,hard tanning,case harden,kamael pride and all these sh1t buffs on a buffer ,these buffs doesnt represent balance at all even in pvp servers ...

btw iamyourdeath ,you are already bored of lifedrain ?  ;D

i agree about summons buffs+kamael,rest are just fine!

yy bored and left :P many offline shops,not true online number!

Even L2 Country ,pro staff fix like 10-20 bugs daily ,what makes you think you can succed with a retail epilogue server with 10 fixes only?  ;)

Il give it a try though but did you even tested all chambers,kamaloka,instances etc ?

We've good files from private SVN we working on the files since two years Changelog shows only the most important bugs like clone items bugs or fast adena making bug etc we can't write full changelog

i see ,good thing then ,hope you are right :)

BTW ,crystals farming are the most annoying thing to do in entire lineage... ,my suggestion would be disable crystal farming and let lv 4 max > ,can you make a poll for this thing too? because its even more important than buffer ,buffer can be balanced anytime but attributes cannot ,once someone got crystals there is no way back...

PS: Since you have so much time ,can you make a better site and forum? ,ppls care a lot about website... ,that is the attraction (a little improvisation to website ,text is too simple and a LOT OF IMPROVISATION to forum ,forum sucks ..., NOT only the forum aspect *this sucks hard* sucks but also the order ,languages should be as Language Section where you include most important and popular languages ,not Polska sekcja and english section lol, you make ppl think that this server is only for english and u know what) my opinion ,good luck again