Lock it.

Dragic

Better Image ?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Better Image ?

• Image 1
    • Image 2
    • Image 3

you need more skillz on photoshop Dragic.

I will make some simple MAXCHEATERS images for fun , just rate who is better image , i dont have time for make better photos.

3rd is nice ;) good job

thanks you

YOU do not like anything..

do you think that is better ? any way thanks.

logo2.png

you gotta kidding..that comparison is invaild..this one is by faaaaaaaaaaar better than your crappy thingy.

You really think you're good? Where did your showoff came from? Get down to the earth, helloooo?! I said, read tutorial, and please do not fill the section with senseless 2 minutes job that you've spent on doing those. Either work your ass and show something that's worth attention, or just quit doing what you're doing, because if you want to be good, that's not the way to achieve it. Peace, now get this bullcrap off me.

You really think you're good? Where did your showoff came from? Get down to the earth, helloooo?! I said, read tutorial, and please do not fill the section with senseless 2 minutes job that you've spent on doing those. Either work your ass and show something that's worth attention, or just quit doing what you're doing, because if you want to be good, that's not the way to achieve it. Peace, now get this bullcrap off me.

I will make some simple MAXCHEATERS images for fun , just rate who is better image
just learn english or go on your doctor you have problem with your eyes ,  go wash some dish. you think you are better from me ? lol  go fed your fish and pls dont spam again on my topic's. next time i report you.

IK8z6.png