[Rate]Second sig

You know what I hate about this section?

People can't comment properly.

They always just say "Nice", "awesome", "i like/hate it" and that's about it.

If you take the time to comment why don't you say WHY you like it and WHAT you like about it?

I mean it's not really satisfying (for me at least) to get such comments. And you can't really improve either.

So now back on topic and I'll take my own advice.

You're probably still new to Photoshop?

It's "okay" for a newbie. I mean I've made sigs like this too at the very beginning. But I think the contrast of this plain black and light yellow/white is just way too harsh... The few brush patterns repeat too often etc. There's no real variety just repeated patterns that don't quite fit in there. The outer glow on the text seems misplaced too and (for me) can't be easily read.

But don't let it discourage you, keep practicing :)

You know what I hate about this section?

People can't comment properly.

They always just say "Nice", "awesome", "i like/hate it" and that's about it.

If you take the time to comment why don't you say WHY you like it and WHAT you like about it?

I mean it's not really satisfying (for me at least) to get such comments. And you can't really improve either.

So now back on topic and I'll take my own advice.

You're probably still new to Photoshop?

It's "okay" for a newbie. I mean I've made sigs like this too at the very beginning. But I think the contrast of this plain black and light yellow/white is just way too harsh... The few brush patterns repeat too often etc. There's no real variety just repeated patterns that don't quite fit in there. The outer glow on the text seems misplaced too and (for me) can't be easily read.

But don't let it discourage you, keep practicing :)

so i will keep my first sig :P

Awesome i like it ;)

Nice one :D

ty guys

i dont like it , the text is unreadable ,using the same brush llike 20-30 times in 1 pic and also wings doesnt fit with a disc at all , try not to use blending options when adding effects just a friendly tip.

Stop putting Outer glow, please. It makes things WORSE. Thanks for the attention.

the text got only outer glow.

anyway what about v2?

753AbsolutePower1.png

the text got only outer glow.

anyway what about v2?

753AbsolutePower1.png

The idea of the signature is somehow unique, just you can't accomplish it. What is so hard for you guys to open deviantart and follow a signature from step 1 to step finale? Post your things once you make them from a tutorial, then start to fantazise about your own creation, but still stick to the tutorial, follow some steps of one, get other tutorial for another effect and create them, you can't just download brushes, use white/beige color and splat them all over the place, that's not how a signature is done. You can't succeed if you don't read a goddamn tutorial. Do me a favor, and do as i said above, and post the result, you'll see how fun it is to make yourself satisfied by the overcome. Peace.

The first one, I like it the only thing you should know is the text is a kinda unreadable. Second, with no text mucho better and the disc nice one keep it up.

Okay, as i've said you need to give him directions in what to improve, not just tell him to keep it up, that's how you make commentaries, don't get me wrong, i'm not hating on you, just trying to help to improve.

I'll make a little list for you later on what to google up and try to improve.

The idea of the signature is somehow unique, just you can't accomplish it. What is so hard for you guys to open deviantart and follow a signature from step 1 to step finale? Post your things once you make them from a tutorial, then start to fantazise about your own creation, but still stick to the tutorial, follow some steps of one, get other tutorial for another effect and create them, you can't just download brushes, use white/beige color and splat them all over the place, that's not how a signature is done. You can't succeed if you don't read a goddamn tutorial. Do me a favor, and do as i said above, and post the result, you'll see how fun it is to make yourself satisfied by the overcome. Peace.

i got no idea about photoshop... this is my first sigs with out any help... :S  give me some ideas xD

Okay, as i've said you need to give him directions in what to improve, not just tell him to keep it up, that's how you make commentaries, don't get me wrong, i'm not hating on you, just trying to help to improve.

I'll make a little list for you later on what to google up and try to improve.

Are you drunk or something?

Read tutorials. And why would i be drunk? Being honest makes me drunk? Grow up please, be more mature and take up critiques normally, don't freak out. :)

This is not my topic Godess wake up I didn't show my work here why you say this: "I'll make a little list for you later on what to google up and try to improve". I don't need any improvement lol.