[Rate]Second sig

Bleah man! I was close to vommit all over the place. Send me version 2 .PSD and i'll work it out, then i'll send it to you, just so you can browse how you do things in photoshop. See you.

Bleah man! I was close to vommit all over the place. Send me version 2 .PSD and i'll work it out, then i'll send it to you, just so you can browse how you do things in photoshop. See you.

xxaaxxa :P... i got it but i have change it... anyway i will send you pm with the link

• 2 weeks later...

You know what I hate about this section?

People can't comment properly.

They always just say "Nice", "awesome", "i like/hate it" and that's about it.

If you take the time to comment why don't you say WHY you like it and WHAT you like about it?

I mean it's not really satisfying (for me at least) to get such comments. And you can't really improve either.

So now back on topic and I'll take my own advice.

You're probably still new to Photoshop?

It's "okay" for a newbie. I mean I've made sigs like this too at the very beginning. But I think the contrast of this plain black and light yellow/white is just way too harsh... The few brush patterns repeat too often etc. There's no real variety just repeated patterns that don't quite fit in there. The outer glow on the text seems misplaced too and (for me) can't be easily read.

But don't let it discourage you, keep practicing :)

this simply this you people just need to start rating seriously and telling stuff or just stop posting.

I disagree its nice we need a sense point to start. Anyway.

no its not nice dude its not even a signature get real for once .

Yes everyone starts from somewhere and nobody is born with the knowledge of photoshop but people should start practicing tutorials and stuff before they start posting and asking for ratings or at least if they want ratings from the start let people that got photoshop experience rate and criticize them so they will learn something cause if you keep telling people who are bad that they are good they will just keep being bad till the end.

You have to be harsh and tell the truth if you want people to improve.