interlude L2Limited Interlude PvP

Nicolás™

Thanks for report and your good comment too

np man ;) we like your server and its special no Corruptions and much more.. some people says gm he are wrong.

why there isnt donation list??  i will  play your server!

server is fake my friend,there arent donations in the website but there is a npc into the fake server which show's what you can donate,1 from these item that you can donate is like +25 weapons-armors jewls,max 20,fail server,and by the way,its l2central

!no corruption.... balance pvp.( ahahah) ... last time i logged there i give to mage 900 critical with bow and he give 900 simple hit... 4 passives each player and 1 active... King you run out of donators and tell friends to say good works for your server? nice try

!no corruption.... balance pvp.( ahahah) ... last time i logged there i give to mage 900 critical with bow and he give 900 simple hit... 4 passives each player and 1 active... King you run out of donators and tell friends to say good works for your server? nice try

you must be really an idiot to donate on this server,my opinion.

150 now,

About the balance we fix it and we try for the best...If i want only donates i was taking the money from donation and run, but server has 2 weeks online we are going to close month on some days!

150 now,

About the balance we fix it and we try for the best...If i want only donates i was taking the money from donation and run, but server has 2 weeks online we are going to close month on some days!

DELETE YOUR SERVER MAN, IS THE MOST UNBALANCE SERVER EVER!!! YOU WANT TO TAKE MONEY AND AFTER YOU WILL CLOSE IT, YOUR SERVER IS ONE BIG FAIL, AND SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FULL GM-FRIEND WITH 10 PASSIVES AND +50 ITEMS!!! SUCKSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DELETE YOUR SERVER MAN, IS THE MOST UNBALANCE SERVER EVER!!! YOU WANT TO TAKE MONEY AND AFTER YOU WILL CLOSE IT, YOUR SERVER IS ONE BIG FAIL, AND SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FULL GM-FRIEND WITH 10 PASSIVES AND +50 ITEMS!!! SUCKSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sure ;)

Haters gonna hate.. Server was 2 days down,server had many problems but players stil play here why?cause unbalance? or corrupt chars? Sorry but you are a crying kid..

bye :*

you delete your self if you dont like his server dont play and dont make sh1ts posts.. you dont have any idea to play his server.. meng.

lol